REFUNDS are losts with this VISA CARD cancelation by Wirex

I have exactly the same experience.

Doe not surprise me at all with Wirex. They have no interest in safeguarding people’s money, but are quite happy to get their hands on as much of it as they can.

1 Like

Hi @Blue

Wirex had warned customers at the end of December, and several times after, adding a clickable link as mentioned above, so that the funds are automatically transferred before 03/16/21. If you have not transferred your funds from the visa card before this date, you must contact the Contis Redemptions team.

Thank you for your understanding.

Are you willfully misunderstanding the title of the post and my reply?

I did transfer my funds.

This was a refund to my card after March 16.

I also warned Wirex this was going to happen, but you weren’t interested.

@Blue Did you contact Contis at the above mentioned email address?

Yes I have.

I’m waiting…

Hi @Blue and @W-crypto,

As we’ve communicated before, Contis closed all Wirex Visa card and bank accounts on 16.03.2021.

In case you have questions regarding your bank transfers, old card transactions, balances, refunds, statements, etc. please contact Contis directly as it is described here: Visa card account FAQ

Since we no longer cooperate with our previous banking partner, all transfers sent to EE and LT Iban will be sent back to the sender automatically.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to receive further transfers to the old details.

Regards!

1 Like

Yes, please don’t send me stock answers, it just wastes my time and yours, especially as I’ve already received a similar answer from one of your colleagues.

Take the trouble to read and understand what was posted before you comment, or just don’t bother.

You should check out the link @Anastasiia_Wirex posted above. It could be useful for you to correctly submit your request to Contis.

It is the only thing to do in this case. Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

Best regards.

thanks for your reply.

Yes I kewn that I needed to withdraw the money from the card before the 16h of March and that is what I did via purchasing things the weeks before.

How can I know upfront that the vendors would mark Wirex cards as fraudulent and issue a refund that now gets stuck.

Wirex did not warned clients for this part that any refund would be lost.

so did you read it? or just commented?

Ofcourse we all knew that funds needed to be withdrawn from the cards before 16 March.

That is what I did with online purchases but they marked Wirex card as fraudulent and issued a refund that now is lost because the cards are not more in use.

I have not seen any warning for that.

yes he ignores on purpose the title and the description I wrote.

Ofcourse we all knew we had to withdraw the funds on the cards before the 16 of March and that i what I did with spending it online. How could I know upfront that Wirex cards would be marked as fraudulent by the vendors so they would issue a refund that now is lost.

Hi @W-crypto :wave:

Don’t worry, even if the card has been closed since March 16 and you have a refund pending after that date, you can get them back from Contis.

All the information was already available above. Please go to the link below to find out how to do this:

Best regards!

@Blue I understand your concerns, your current issues but you can’t talk nonsense, and some of your posts are misleading other members. We are in a public community and there are guidelines to follow. I have flagged your post and am just a member of the community.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hola a todos , a mi desgracia no retire los fondos antes del 16 de marzo de la tarjeta visa, ya he mandado el formulario a cotis, cuanto tiempo tardan el procesar la solicitud y abonar el saldo de la tarjeta visa?

Hello @domingo12,

Since we no longer cooperate with our previous banking partner, it’s necessary to contact them directly regarding your bank transfers, old card transactions, balances, refunds, statements, etc:

Due to the high load with the incoming requests, they can provide a response a little bit longer.

Regards!

Dear @W-crypto,
Please be advised that Contis is the provider of the Visa cards that are closed now. Kindly note that you have agreed to the card issuer terms when you ordered that card. As you can check here: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone, Visa Wirex card and account is issued by Contis.
Therefore, if you mentioned necessary details in the request to Contis, they should assist you as a client of Contis.

Kind regards

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Account Blocked since Feb 21

Hi,
what’s happens if i must receive a payment from my bookmaker in this VISA ?
I mean, the witdhrawal is rejected because the card is not active anymore so :

• the bookmaker refunds me,
    OR
  • the money is received by Contis so i must contact them ?

Thanks.

Dear @OhFrankie, if this refund should be made on the Visa card account, then you should definitely contact Contis directly to settle this issue.

Regards!

Dear all,

I must say this! My Wirex Visa card/ account has been blocked since 16th of March. I received all my money back 1st time in the end of April and 2nd time on 4th of May.

Probably is short of staff, but I RECEIVED ALL MY MONEY BACK!

Thank you

1 Like