Repeat and repeat again。。。。。。。。。SOS

Multiple Accounts​:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_shrugging::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::sos::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I told you early in the morning that I was stolen by a hacker on 3/12 and asked you to help me… I didn’t help me for almost a month. . I want a brand new card. . . . . At this time, I have to wait for you to speak. . . . So I apply for multiple accounts… Have you actually checked it? ? ? It took a long time to deal with the problem first. . . What do you want now. . . . . . My credit card charged me money. . . You hurry up on me. . . . :sos::weary::weary::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:🤦:rage::rage::grimacing: are you actually lacking in communication? ? ? ? Ask the guest to speak again after speaking. . You have a record from the incident to the present. . . . I email you 100 times. . . . Check it yourself. I can’t use it normally. . . . How do you compensate me. . You wasting my precious time

Can u check yr email… Support team! :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:Before I sent it​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Can u reply me Pls…

Why I add HK$ Pending waiting too much… I checked that the credit card has been charged with hk$500. How long will I have to wait? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Waiting in the morning until now is not available. . . pending for one day. . . . The credit card has been charged. .

Have deducted my money
Waiting in the morning until now is not available. . . pending for one day. . . . The credit card has been charged. . Now I want to use a card. . . You should help me quickly. . . thank you. I have not received a reply from the department team. . . . The problem has not been resolved. . . :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Why I add HK$ Pending waiting too much… I checked that the credit card has been charged with $500. How long will I have to wait? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I hope your company can really help every guest and make every guest happy to use your service. Because my problem is very simple. My card originally had assets. I always ask you if you will transfer my assets to the new card. If you help me solve it, guests will not ask you many times. right ? ? Hope you pay attention to this!
:expressionless:
I really want to know the clear answer, I have waited from the beginning of the month to the end of the month. I really need a wirex card to go abroad :man_facepalming::sos:

Things are urgent because you have to wait a month for your guests, so you open a new account all because of you​:sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread