Reward not paid out

Hello. I would like to know where in the wirex app or in my account, I can see all my received rewards. In the past, I have attended quite a several of your campaigns, which have been backed up by rewards. Unfortunately, so far I have not seen anywhere to get any reward related to the purchase of cryptocurrency. Please if you can check how it is with my prizes and why they are not paid out.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi!

Can you tell me what promotions you are talking about?

If you haven’t done so already, create a support request.

Thank you. :wink:

Hi.

I am talking about awards that were promised for purchases of crypto currency in certain amounts. Let’s say, the purchase of 100 € was rewarded for 10 € in WTX. And so on, up to 50 € in WTX when purchasing for 500 €.
Can I tell me how I make a formal application on Wirex support?
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi @Tom73 ! Please be informed that the Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period. ​
‘Working Day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
You may check more terms and conditions here: A list of our Promotions
If you believe this was done 30 business days ago and you still did not receive any reward, please create a support request with us.

Hi Alexander from wirex team. Could you please tell me, how can I create a support request with you guys? Also where can I get ticket number?
Thx

@Tom73 You can submit a support request here: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone
You will receive an automatic reply to your mailbox with the ticket number.

1 Like

can you please tell us sir what promotions is it?

Hello,

For the rewards you can receive them on working days but beyond the 30 days not received, contact the assistance who could help you to find out more about your request they will give you a ticket which will be automatically sent to your box M@il. :hugs:

I’m sorry for deleting my comment above because of a vocabulary error.

Hi. These were promotion in October, November and December.

Amarya, thank you very much for your response and have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad to have answered your question.

I wish you a good day.

1 Like

@Tom73 We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

1 Like

How…they always paid out my rewards

2 Likes

Hello dear friend,
Unfortunatelly i have faced the same problems too and i am still waiting for the referal bonuses.

Can you please inform us who are the Qualifying Participants?

@Panos7 The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hi for the promotion that expired on November 30th I will have made 4 or 6 referrals but to date I have only been paid 1 … the support ticket has been opened but I have not received any email or reply. Ticket code (1137495) thanks for those who help me

Hi @Xnxx, we’ve passed this to the Support team. You’ll be updated in a few minutes.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi,

Could you please tell me what happened to my bonus funds as they were visible in my account (verification and 1st card transaction bonuses), but after I have added funds by BTC transfer theat have disappeared.
Right now I can see only my deposit, which I have exchanged to WXT and put into X-Tras.
I have already made a support request (1343488)