Santa is on his way and he’s bringing a sack full of WXT prizes with him!
Want to get your hands on one? All you need to do is be a good elf and help him deliver his gifts.
How to play
To enter, simply pick a number and follow the line. Whenever you come to a horizontal line, follow it!
You’ll eventually come to a house which - fingers crossed - will be getting something nice for Christmas.
But beware - one of the houses will be receiving nothing more than a (metaphorical) lump of coal. So, choose your number wisely!
Enter now by leaving a comment below stating your chosen number.
Please note that prizes are limited and winners will be selected at random.
Winter Board Game Competition EEA & APAC Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to the Winter Board Game Competition (the “Competition”) which is offered by Wirex Ireland Limited in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and by Wirex Pte Ltd in the Asia Pacific (“APAC”) region (each separately referred to as “Wirex”):
1. This Competition will run from 10:00 (GMT) on 12 December 2021 until 23:59 (GMT) on 21 December 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
2. This Competition is open to users of the Wirex Service only (as defined by the applicable Wirex terms & conditions: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone) resident in the EEA and APAC region who are members of the Wirex Community Forum (“Eligible Participants”, “you”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Competition.
3. Each Eligible Participant can participate in this Competition once.
4. This Competition does not apply to UK residents.
5. To qualify for the Competition , you must: a) pick a number from 1 to 5 on the Winter Board Game Post b) write the number you have picked in the comments section of the Winter Board Game Post (“Qualifying Task”).
6. Wirex will select Winners based on the performance of the Eligible Participants in the game as the Winners of this Competition (the “Winners”, each a “Winner”).
7. The Winners will be contacted by private message from the Wirex Community Team via the Wirex Community Forum.
8. Once a Winner receives a private message from a member of the Wirex Community Forum, the Winner must respond to the message confirming their Wirex registered email address within 48 hours, from the time the message was sent to the Eligible Participant, to claim their Reward. If the Winner does not respond to the Wirex Community Team, Wirex reserves the right to select another Winner. Please note, Wirex will never ask for any other account details via social media/community message.
9. By accepting the Reward the Winners agree their names or relevant social media account names can be announced on the Competition Post on the Wirex Community Forum.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, not all numbers from 1 to 5 will have a Reward attached.
11. The Reward will be credited to Eligible Participants who complete the Qualifying Task within the Competition Period (“Qualifying Participants”).
12. The Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Competition Period.
13. Once a Qualifying Participant has received the Reward it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex Service at the Qualifying Participant’s discretion.
14. “EUR” means Euros.
15. “Reward” means the WXT equivalent to EUR 30 (in the EEA) or USD 30 (in APAC) in WXT once Eligible Participants complete a Qualifying Task. Each Qualifying Participant will be eligible to receive the Reward only once. The Reward will be awarded in WXT only. The Reward will be calculated by an exchange rate determined by Wirex from time to time in its absolute discretion and may be amended or cancelled by Wirex without prior notice to the Winner or Winners.
16. “Winter Board Game Post” means the Christmas board game competition post shared via a Wirex Social Media Platform which includes an image of a numbered path with numbers 1 – 5. The relevant image will be made available on the Wirex Social Media Platform within the Competition Period.
17. For the avoidance of doubt, the total payable amount is the WXT equivalent to EUR 300 (in the EEA) or USD 300 (in APAC), once Wirex reaches the total payable amount no further Rewards will be awarded.
18. “USD” means United States Dollar.
19. “Wirex Community Forum” means the Wirex community platform which is a space for discussion among Wirex members hosted on the Wirex website: https://community.wirexapp.com/
20. “Wirex Community Team” consists of the following two members of the marketing team: @Ali_Wirex and @ChienChien_Wirex
21. “Wirex Social Media Platform(s)” means any or all of the following:
22. “WXT” means the Wirex Token on the Wirex Service.
23. “Working Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
24. Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Competition.
25. Wirex will only process personal information collected or received in connection with the Competition as set out in its Privacy, Data Use and Retention Policy, which is available on by clicking the following link: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone.
26. The Reward amount may be varied at any time without notice to Eligible Participants, Winners or other third parties.
27. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Competition at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties.
28. This Competition is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Competition.
Santa is here with a bag of WXT