Save big with the Wirex Mastercard!

Community

We’re not about hidden charges, inflated fees and weekend markups at Wirex.

That’s why the Wirex Mastercard has been designed to save you money across the board. With unlimited free fiat-fiat FX, exclusive access to live OTC rates and the ability to seamlessly spend 18 currencies any time, anywhere - it has everything you need and nothing you don’t.

How can the Wirex Mastercard help you maximise your savings? Here are just some of the ways.

Unlimited fee-free FX

We believe money should be borderless. That’s why we’re giving you free foreign exchange (FX) on all fiat currencies, with no fees or hidden charges.

Spend crypto in real life at OTC rates

The multicurrency Wirex card treats your crypto in the same way as fiat currency. Seamlessly spend cryptocurrency in real life - at unbeatable live Over-the-Counter rates.

Real-time auto conversion

Welcome to a world where all currencies are equal. Our real-time auto conversion feature lets you spend any of your traditional or cryptocurrencies without the need to exchange first.

No monthly fees

We’re all about tearing down barriers, not putting them up - so we’ve scrapped monthly fees. Access the ultimate payment platform and card completely free.

Free ATM withdrawals

When it comes to limits, bigger is always better. We’ve done away with international ATM fees for withdrawals under £400. That’s at least x2 better than the market leader, which means you can stop making do with less.

Don’t forget to help your friends maximise their savings, too. Referring them to the waiting list not only helps them out, but you, too - you’ll be bumped up a spot higher for each person you get to join!

So hurry up and…

Sign_up_now_2

8 Likes

Very nice… im waiting for the new card… when you think is aviable ?

1 Like

there is a reason why you changed the Visa flag? In Mastercard…

will have to throw all other cards away now! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello @Gabriele_R

We will know more very soon. Wirex will communicate on this.

Stay tuned :eyes:

Hi there
I was at high risk an warned that this may be a fraud msg after i proceeded with my details please can you confirm that the info i recieved in my email is true an was sent by wirex .
Hope to get a response.
Or if anyone else had the same warning .

Still news about when the new cards will be released?

Hi there, currently we are asking users to complete the waiting list form. Once this phase is complete we will announce when the launch of the new Wirex Mastercard will be.

Thank you

1 Like