Scams on facebook wirex tokens fake page

There is a scam on Facebook called wirex tokens that say they have a bounty of 0.68 BTC don’t fall for it, there will be others out there if it’s too good to be true it probably is

3 Likes

Hi Dean, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

You are absolutely right - this is a scam page and we do not draw such giveaways.

Please report is as spam and do not open the link from this post.

By the way, our post on this matter may be useful for you, please take a look: 🚫 Beware of Scammers and Fake pages on Social Media

Warm regards!

2 Likes

Just keep ignoring those and you’ll be all good! Wirex will never do such a crappy shameless scam. I’ve been with them for almost 2 years now and no issues so far! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Chris, thank you so much for your feedback, I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our service.

Please feel free contacting us anytime - we would be happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a nice day!

it’s quite shocking to see Facebook’s own reaction to reports of such scam pages - I had one, too, reported it, waited for several days just to hear that they are unable/unwilling to do anything about it, as it doesn’t contradict their policies. Seems like it’s thoughtless robots processing such reports/complaints, or FB just genuinely don’t give a …hit about someone scamming their users…

1 Like