Send EUR in seconds with SEPA Instant!

*Subject to the T&Cs and Privacy Policy

Great news - SEPA Instant is now live in the Wirex app! That means you can instantly transfer euros between Wirex and your bank account.

Want to deposit euros? All you have to do is activate a EUR account in the Wirex app to access your very own IBAN and BIC. You can then use these to send funds straight from your bank!

Need to transfer euros from Wirex to your bank account? No problem – SEPA Instant lets you do so in seconds, to any bank that accepts euro payments.

Like the sound of SEPA Instant? Here’s what else it has to offer:

• Instant bank transfers between Wirex and your bank account.

• A unique IBAN and BIC for depositing funds.

• A way of adding funds to your Wirex account from popular payment platforms.

• Ultimate control over adding and withdrawing funds to and from Wirex.

How to add EUR to Wirex via SEPA Instant

Open_the_app_2

9 Likes

That’s the news many of EU customers were waiting for a long time (2020)!!!
Super Wirex!:+1:

4 Likes

Finally are back Sepa transfers in Italy! We are glad of this! Thank you Wirex!

3 Likes

J est voulu tester en faisant un petit virement de 5 euros de mon compte PayPal mais j est tjr rien recu , pourquoi svp?

2 Likes

please write it on english sir, so i can understand you … Thnk you :heart:

1 Like

Already tested with positive results,Super!:+1:

1 Like

Why ? It must the same name

1 Like

Hello,I have test with 5 euros with PayPal but haven’t credit

2 Likes

Great! :flight_departure:

1 Like

It’s possible via PayPal please???

2 Likes

afaik this feature is not fully up yet?

1 Like

Donc j est 5 euros qui sont perdu ces ça? Alors que sur PayPal ça me dit que ces bien virer sur le compte !

1 Like

Meanwhile interest for X-account dropped to 1% on every fiat/coins.
Not good.

2 Likes

Any news of an AUD fiat on/off ramp?

1 Like

Salut @Steve_Lefou :wave:
Je te souhaite la bienvenue sur notre forum communautaire! :partying_face:

Je pense que c’est normal car PayPal envoi les virements sous 3 à 5 jours d’après mon expérience d’il y a quelques années. À moins qu’ils aient introduis des virements instantanés… Je te conseil de les contacter directement mais dans tous les cas je peux t’assurer que tu n’as pas perdu ton argent.

Si tu as d’autres questions n’hésite pas à les poser! :smiley:

3 Likes

hello you can also suggest what is good uhm due to current market to make it sustainable imo,.

2 Likes

Hello, I am unable to make a bank transfer from my WIREX card (EUR) to my another bank card, also in EUR. The transaction was failed, and one transaction is pending more than a day.
However, a couple of days ago, I also made a transaction from Wirex Card to my other card and the money came instantly.

2 Likes

Hai…! Wonderful Wirex Team,
This will be awesome :+1: I pray you guys sustain the process because it will be a very great advantage ‘t’ us.
Thanking you for your good thought.
Cheers.
Chris George.

2 Likes

thank you sir team will doing their best :heart:

2 Likes

Merci de l accueil donc maintenant nikel ces bon les virements PayPal sont valide je viens d avoir mon virement de test merci l équipe😉

2 Likes