Send out ETH on yesterday, but still pending

Pls advise that when can send out ETH?

Hi there @dickyfong1 , I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are facing. Can I know if you have raised a support ticket for this?

2 Likes

Boa tarde, efetivei uma transferência de ETH hoje para uma outra wallet às 00:31 a mesma foi debitada de minha conta de imediato porém não foi creditada na wallet destinatário onde a mesma possui até agora com o status pendente e isso já faz mais de 17 hrs, gostaria de saber os procedimentos para alguma das alternativas ou creditar na conta destinatário ou devolver me o valor que foi enviado preciso de auxílio urgentemente.

1 Like

Thanks , Chien,
Problem have been solved
Pls inform to yr support team that
They can reply email & ticket within 1 day which is very important for user , in this case, I don’t receive any reply fm them and I sent inquiry over 2 days
Until I post my case in here, then i can know what situation is
And u are very good service & take quickly action for helping , thanks again.
Have a nice day

2 Likes

My case have been solve but over 36 hours until I post my case in here,
Good Luck.

1 Like

Problem have been solved
Thanks

在 2021年4月15日週四 01:30,ChienChien_Wirex via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> 寫道:

Same problem I tried to send some ETH across to my ledger and it still says pending 48 hours later, I’ve been told that within 24 hours a support ticket would be raised, nothing has been done and I and still waiting, when will this matter be resolved and how can I trust this not to happen again?

1 Like

Glad to hear that your issue has been solved @dickyfong1 , and thank you for the update and feedback. I will pass it to the support team. Thanks again!

Hello there @Jam1491 , I’m sorry to hear that and to clarify you sent an email to supportescalations@wirexapp.com?

1 Like

Hi good day I have transferred to an external wallet and half of the day have passed and it says that it is still pending. Here’s my ticket (439936). Thank you

1 Like

I have had this n is w 2weeks in a row waves meant to sell BEFORE the dip had now been stuck for 24h orv so and i have lost 4-500usd in direct from this and probably indirect in the thousands due missing my trade and i still have them stuck

This is NOT acceptable and i will fire sure not get reimbursed… It’s theft and plain and simple renders wirex a bigger risk then any crypto coin

@wirex the work you shud watch is the company that beat you to your currency cards with like 7years XAPO sadly wirecard or whatever issued 99percent if cards beach then was forced to kill en overnite… but during 3y i had not a single hiccup and i travelled around the world om paid ALL with this card transactions in the 7500usd no problem at all…

Wirex i can’t move a muscle without problems

Hi everyone, I will be moving this thread into the support channel section on the forum as that way one of our support team members will be able to assist you directly. Please remember to share your support ticket numbers or send your support ticket reference number to the email supportescalations@wirexapp.com

Thank you so much.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread