Sending funds declined

hi any one support can assist me i try to send my funds so many time but in a seconds they always decline what should i do please help me

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: All transactions getting declined

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

fyi to support team… can some one help me too to solve my problem in withdrawing my balance… always declined…

fyi to support team… can some one help me too to solve my problem in withdrawing my balance… always declined…please help me.

Dear @mgracej23, I deeply apologize for the inconveniences and I understand how disappointing it is.

Please mind that your request has already been placed as our top priority and our relevant team is already processing this issue. We constantly communicate with our relevant team and checking their progress.

As soon as there are any updates - you will be updated via the ticket immediately.

Warm regards.

Hi Ms. Anastasiia!

Any update please…

Thanks.

Hello @mgracej23, unfortunately, we do not have updates yet. You will be updated via ticket as soon as our agent receives them from the relevant team. Regards!

Hi Ms. Yuliia,

Kindly give me now update what is the status of my withdrawal issue? Almost more than a week now i’ll keep on sending you message and email but up to now your support team still can’t give me good update. Ms. Anastasiia said that she raised my concern as a priority in line but more than 24 hrs now when she replied to me still i need to wait. Until when i will wait?

Hi Ms. Anastasiia,

Can i know even what is the status of my withdrawal issue?? thanks.

A post was merged into an existing topic: All transactions getting declined

Dear @mgracej23, kindly note that we are waiting for a response from the relevant team. And as soon as we receive it, we will inform you immediately. Thank you for your understanding! Regards!

Im still having same problem for 8 days now still cant withdraw my cryto im loosing money to trade it with other cryto just to try to withdraw but still decline. I also try it with card and decline. What is the problem of your platform this is the worst platform i tried. I want my cryto now. Its been 8 days and the problem is not resolved. I created a new ticket (528786) because the previous one is already closed without resolution.

is there any update now?? please give me a good update.

what the status now??

Dear @mgracej23! Please be advised that the relevant team is looking into this issue. Also, kindly note that such cases are processing manually, thus it could take some time and I kindly ask you for patience.

Kind regards!

I already give my patience and understanding on your platform for almost more than a week now.But until now you can’t give me a good update regarding my issue.

Dear @mgracej23! Kindly note that you will be updated as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hi Maryna,

For almost more than a week now you and your team only replied to me that still need to wait for the update and you will solve my problem but until now same situation only. For a week that you replied to me still no solution? What kind of platform is Wirex? You can’t even tell me what is the problem and the situation of my account why i can’t withdraw coz as far as i know the security of my account only knows by me even the otp code you send to me only me have access. Can you just explain to me is there any problem on my account that’s why i can’t withdraw my balance.

Hi @mgracej23! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!