Sending funds declined

Hi Ms. Yuliia,

Hello @mgracej23, unfortunately, no news yet, we will contact you via email address as soon as we have any updates. Have a nice day!

1 Like

still no update! i will not be shock if one day from now you will reply to me and send apology message that i can’t withdraw my balance coz until now for almost a month you can’t still fix my issue of withdrawal. good luck to your flatform.

i do have my ticket number on you… can you just check if the status of withdrawal is okay using this ticket 529799.

1 Like

hi, can you just help me using my ticket number 529799. thanks

1 Like

Hi @mgracej23 :wave:

Thank you for submitting your ticket number. @moderators will pass it on to the Support Team and process your request as quickly as possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards!

Hi @mgracej23! We are sorry for the frustration this situation has caused. Kindly note that the investigation is still ongoing.

Kind regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: All transactions getting declined

A post was merged into an existing topic: My widrawal pending

tôi không nhận được OTP để rút

Hello @l190297, according to our records, our Support team has contacted you regarding this matter via ticket 877735. Please check it out. Regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Declined payment to be refunded

Hello, my transactions have been failed and my bank told me that the problem is on Wirex side - terminal. Could anyone help me? thank you. Eva

2 Likes

Hi eva.

Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone please create a request here and describe your concern. :heart:

tengo el mismo problema. Tengo una transferencia pendiente hace mas de tres dias. Por favor necesito una solucion

por lo que veo en los comentarios el problema es de hace tiempo todavia no encuentran una solucion??? Asi piensan que las usuarios van a confiar en la platafoorma??? Por mas promociones que saquen es dificil que la gente los vea como una empresa seria

1 Like

Hello @Chino_Arizaga, we see that the issue has been resolved already. Please accept our apologies for the long wait. Regards!

Hi there. I put my money out but my money has not yet reached my wallet.Please help me.

2 Likes

HELLO Sir @Aybek_GGG :blush:

you can create a request here.

Have a lovely day :love_letter::innocent:

@Aybek_GGG The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!