Sending funds declined

any good update now that you can give me?? or still same, you will tell me again wait. still no update??

Dear @mgracej23! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Starting last 2 weeks you replied to me that you alaready forwarded to your Support team. So from the day you forwaded until now no solution to fix my withdrawal issue.

Dear @mgracej23! Kindly note that the Support team is waiting for an update from the relevant department.

Best regards!

Any good update Ms. Maryna?? still i can’t withdraw my balance. Failed transaction. Are your flatform a scammer??

1 Like

Hi there @mgracej23 , I hear you out there and fortunate you have been patient with us. Can I have more information on the issue you are having please? Therefore if there is anything I could personally help you with I would more than happy to do so.

Hello @mgracej23, please accept our apologies for this unpleasant situation, we recommend you send the funds to another external wallet. Thank you for your cooperation!

Hi Yuliia,

Like what you said i tried just now to send my wxt balance to another wirex account address but still transaction failed. I also tried to send to another external wallet using xrp still it was failed.

Hello @mgracej23, we will forward this information to the relevant team for further investigation. Please accept our apologies for the long wait. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi Ms. Yuliia,

What is the status pf your making follow up with yoir team about my withdrawal issue. I hope for now you can give me good update.

Hi Ms. Yuliia,

Hello @mgracej23, unfortunately, no news yet, we will contact you via email address as soon as we have any updates. Have a nice day!

1 Like

still no update! i will not be shock if one day from now you will reply to me and send apology message that i can’t withdraw my balance coz until now for almost a month you can’t still fix my issue of withdrawal. good luck to your flatform.

i do have my ticket number on you… can you just check if the status of withdrawal is okay using this ticket 529799.

1 Like

hi, can you just help me using my ticket number 529799. thanks

1 Like

Hi @mgracej23 :wave:

Thank you for submitting your ticket number. @moderators will pass it on to the Support Team and process your request as quickly as possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards!

Hi @mgracej23! We are sorry for the frustration this situation has caused. Kindly note that the investigation is still ongoing.

Kind regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: All transactions getting declined

A post was merged into an existing topic: My widrawal pending

tôi không nhận được OTP để rút