Sending funds etc. after maintenance

Hello Support,

The app is back online but I still can’t send oe exchange funds. Also I’m not able top top my card.

Could you please look into that?

Best regards.

Same to me… App is working now but no exchange or transaction possible…when will mantainance end?

Chat told me around 24 hours

2 Likes

Hello @jeroen and @Anthonio, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are doing our best to restore the stable functioning of the app back as soon as possible.
Please rest assured that it is processed with the highest priority.

We appreciate your understanding!

2 Likes

Hi, Anastasia, thanks for the prompt reply… It’s already working fine now! I was afraid that it could be something lasting months like the last “mateinance” I’m a big Fan of Wirex and now also Investor, I would suggest to inform in advance users when mantainance is needed to avoid anxious feelings especially if no ending time or date is given!

Hello Anastasiia, also thank you very much for the quick response. Have a nice day!

Dear Anthonio, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please let us know should you have any further questions, we will be glad to assist you!

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Dear @jeroen, thank you so much for your cooperation! You are most welcome!

Have a good day too!

2 Likes

Hello Anastasiia,

Im having an issue since yesterday with logging in, it says: this action can’t be performed at the moment… please try again later.

But when I change wifi/network, I’m able to login. So it seems like wirex server is blocking my IP. It’s not just with logging in. But also the general wirex website. I can’t even fill in the form for a request… Because I’m not able to reach the page.

I was able to login today (with difficulties) and I made a deposit. Normally these are instant but I had to wait for over 30 minutes before the funds showed up on my bitcoin balance. Aside from that, I was having an issue sending the funds to my other external wallet. This payment shows as pending for almost 1 hour now…

How can people rely on wirex if the system is unreliable. This isn’t the first time my outgoing payment is pending for such a long time. Wallets like coinbase process these payments within minutes with consistency.

Aside from that, I’m not even allowed to send funds to a specific bitcoin address anymore. It automatically says ‘declined’. But when I send it to some other address, it does work. I’ve filled in the request form last weekend. So almost 1 week ago, and I never got a reply from the wirex team!!!

Please solve my issues. Because this is getting very tiring!!

Hello @purplegorilla, please accept my sincere apologies for your unpleasant experience and for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please provide us with your reference ticket number?

Looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

Hello Support,

Since this morning the app and the website are unreachable. This could be an aftermath of the maintenance yesterday. Please, could you look into this and give a diagnosis how long still this is going to take?

Thank you.

Best regards.

1 Like

the ticket number is 1758438

and the other case I opened on the 13th without reply is: 1745437.

this is such bad service. just give me my money back from the pending outgoing crypto payment and I’ll look for a reliable wallet. not just the service is bad, but the wallet has so many issues.

Dear @jeroen, currently, there is an overload in our system and this may cause temporary lags in-app. We are doing our best to restore the stable functioning of the app back as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

2 Likes

Dear @purplegorilla, I feel how unpleasant this matter is for you.

I have already forwarded your case to our relevant department and have also sent you a message via the ticket. We will keep you updated via the ticket.

Best regards!

1 Like

the message in the ticket doesn’t say it’s forwarded. I’m expecting a quick reply today with a solution. I only want my money back. because this is unacceptable.

1 Like

Please can you assure and confirm that the Visa Cards are working?

Why would you use the visa card if they are holding people’s money only thing to use the card for is withdraw your funds.

Have had them witdrawn/topped up this morning before the trouble started, That was my luck.

So your bitcoin is available to spend on your card? @jeroen