Sending tokens fails to go from the Wirex app

Hi Wirex team :pray:t5:

My app is failing to send coins I hold in Wirex. I get an error message saying to contact support due to technical issues? My ticket nu is 1623511

Thank you kindly for Your support

Steven

Hi Steven, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

Let me kindly inform you that I have just contacted you via the support ticket.
Could you please check your mailbox and provide me with a response so that I could assist you further?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi Kateryna…I have logged out of the app & back in, but that didn’t help. I next deleted the app, reinstalled it, logged back in, tried again…same problem! Please see the attachment & my internet connection is very strong! Also I have replied to the ticket.
Thank You
Steven

Dear Steven, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

The issue should be resolved already, could you please confirm?

I have also updated you via the ticket accordingly, please take a look.

Warm regards!

1 Like

Thanks Yan…will check now only on the weekend, thank You kindly :pray:t5:

You are truly welcome, Steven.

Please feel free to contact us back anytime.

Have a nice day and take care!

1 Like

Hi Yan :pray:t6: the first send I tried went succesfully. But the second & foloowing are failing? I logged in & out of the app, but that didn’t help? Please help?
Ticket number; 1636881

Thank you kindly for Your support :sun_with_face:

Hi Steven, I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Let me kindly inform you that I have contacted you via the support ticket. Could you please check your mailbox and provide me with a response so that I could escalate this issue?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Thank You so much…I’ve just replied to the ticket. The problem is only sends from the iPhone app, the desktop works perfect. All the Best

1 Like

Dear Steven, thank you for your prompt response!

I have forwarded these details to our relevant department. Please rest assured that they will investigate this glitch and will do their best to resolve it as soon as it’s technically possible.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi Kateryna…that’s great news, thank You :rose:

3 Likes

I also can not send out my btc to my other wallet from all kind of address?what can I do?

Dear @kingwong, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Let me kindly inform you that I have contacted you via the ticket 1703190 to clarify the details of the issue.
Could you please check your mailbox and provide me with a response via the ticket directly?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I have replied

「Kateryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com>」在 2020年10月23日週五,下午8:07 寫道:

Dear @kingwong, thank you for your cooperation!

I will check the ticket and update you as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

I also cannot send BTC or ETH to any wallet, wirex states the wallet adress isnt an adress lol. It would be really nice if anyone at least stated why it’s happening.

1 Like

I am also getting this message today when trying to transfer ETH from my Wirex account to a wallet address I have transferred to many times before.

I can no longer send crypto, check addresses entered or scan is invalid. What’s going on?

Hello @arneees, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please provide the reference # of the support ticket so that I could look into this for you?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Dear @cshort, thank you for reporting this incident.

I have just contacted you via the ticket to clarify additional details of the issue. Could you please check your mailbox and reply to the ticket directly?

Thank you!

2 Likes