SEPA deposits straight up stolen by Wirex

Hi,

I did 2 Sepa Transactions from my Paypal to my Wirex Account on the 1.4. - they never were accredited to my account.

Opened support ticket, gave all information, called Paypal which 100% confirmed that transactions were sent and Support basically told me to fuck off and that they did not find my transactions and i simply have to accept that my money is gone ?!
… WTF???

Ticket: 743866

Any happy ending to this? I can’t even get a reply to my request for closing my account

Wirex typically has problems confirming deposits that are not in your legal name / the name on your Wirex account, this would be the case with a payment from PayPal which would be in their name. Ask PayPal for the SEPA remittance number which would allow Wirex to track/find the payment.

The forum is not monitored closely by Wirex employees. Ping one of the moderators in the Telegram group.

Hello,

Finally, any update to this?

I am facing the same problem.

I have the same problems. No satisfaction from Wirex help.

I just contacted their Telegram support which was most helpful, they said it is a problem with a corrupted bot and that they will fix it in 15 minutes. We’ll see …

Ok. The immediate answer was from a scammer. They expected me to send bitcoin to a “new wallet address”.

Beware

My request (865250) I have problem with SWIFT transfer to my REVOLUT bank i sended on 05.06.2019 and untill today i didnt get my money WHY THIS TAKE SO LONG?? :(((( can someone help me??