Several days pending transaction to external wallet

Hello @Viandox, thank you for your message!

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!

My new ticket number is 312440.

I am going to tell everyone who is now looking at this post a truth. Their technical staff is nearly useless. 2 months before, I had transferred all ETH to binance wallet.
After waiting for a lot time, I discovered that I cannot find the TxHash in the ETH scanning website and the transfer is pending. Then I reported my problem to them, firstly they reply " The transfer is still being processed by the Blockchain. Due to the high congestion and transaction volume growth, the processing time has also been increased and may take up to a few days." The reason seems to be the blockchain, right? Which means I just need to wait for a few days for the chain to process my transaction! Yeah, I believe them initially.

After a month, the situation was still the same. No Txhash can be found. Their response was “The third-party is still working on resolving the issue with ETH.” And asking me to give them more time. Why does it related to the third-party now? But not the Chain? Okay, I don’t mind anything, I just want my money back. I can wait for it.

But now, 2 months since the problem has occur. It seems that none of the process has been done to the issue. I don’t want to chase the process, but I really cannot accept that a few days equal to 2 months. How come a company can hold the customer’s private fund for a long time? Now ETH is dropping, a lot of money get lost. However, I cannot do trade since this company traps my money.

Not only this, I can see others have complained about activation of ETH and DAI for nearly half of the years. Are you serious treating your customers like this? I cannot believe that!

I am going to tell everyone who is now looking at this post a truth. Their technical staff is nearly useless. 2 months before, I had transferred all ETH to binance wallet.
After waiting for a lot time, I discovered that I cannot find the TxHash in the ETH scanning website and the transfer is pending. Then I reported my problem to them, firstly they reply " The transfer is still being processed by the Blockchain. Due to the high congestion and transaction volume growth, the processing time has also been increased and may take up to a few days." The reason seems to be the blockchain, right? Which means I just need to wait for a few days for the chain to process my transaction! Yeah, I believe them initially.

After a month, the situation was still the same. No Txhash can be found. Their response was “The third-party is still working on resolving the issue with ETH.” And asking me to give them more time. Why does it related to the third-party now? But not the Chain? Okay, I don’t mind anything, I just want my money back. I can wait for it.

But now, 2 months since the problem has occur. It seems that none of the process has been done to the issue. I don’t want to chase the process, but I really cannot accept that a few days equal to 2 months. How come a company can hold the customer’s private fund for a long time? Now ETH is dropping, a lot of money get lost. However, I cannot do trade since this company traps my money.

Not only this, I can see others have complained about activation of ETH and DAI for nearly half of the years. Are you serious treating your customers like this? I cannot believe that!

I want to ask anyone has the same problem as me. Maybe we can discuss at the mail box.

I want to ask anyone has the same problem as me. Maybe we can discuss via gmail box.

Hi @peterchiu,

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please be informed that our relevant department is already working on the possible solutions to your issue and you will be updated via your support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for understanding!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

I am also facing the same issue. Although it’s not a lot of money, it goes to show something about wirex.

Hello @Mark01, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

I have the same issue sending ETH out. Please contact me asap.

Hello @a526528, we are sorry for this situation. This case has been forwarded to the Support team and our agents will contact you shortly. Regards!

I too have a transaction Pending to an external wallet. I transferred Nano out of Wirex yesterday, but it is still Pending.

Please rectify this as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Hi @wellis The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hi Maryna, this situation is still not resolved. My transaction is still pending and I have not heard from Support. When will this be actioned?
Regards
Will

@wellis We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction. The issue has been escalated for you.

Kind regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi, i have the same problem. I made a withdraw and its been processing for a long time

1 Like

Hello sir

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused. I have escalated this case to our relevant team one more time. They will check it and contact you shortly.

Warm regards.
Have a good day.

Hello @elmonky99, we are sorry for this situation. This case has been forwarded to the Support team and our agents will contact you shortly. Regards!

Hello,

He may indeed have technical problems with transactions made or still in progress.

Don’t worry, they will take care of your problem.

3 days passed since i have the problem, and there are no solutions??? Nice platform