Several days pending transaction to external wallet

Hello @zvn, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

I had alike problem from ETH account to my wallet… it always pending and I even cant see anything from blockchain :frowning:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: I lost money at this website

I am going to make this to the local media, lots of people were recommending Wirex and now more and more problems are surfacing.

1 Like

Hi @Yaeo987,

I have just updated you via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

Unfortunately one more week passed, no real answer. I just want a real answer, not your bot reply, and to be in possession of my own funds. I mean, what kind of app/broker are you, to delay transactions like this? You literally borrow without my permission, and I can only hope that’s all.

Please do something in my case.

Hi @conradwu,

Please accept our sincere apologies for your experience.

I can see, that my colleague is already working on resolving your case. We will contact you once there is an update.

Thank you for understanding.

Hello @zvn,

I have checked your case and I can confirm that it is still being processed by the relevant team. I have escalated it to the highest priority and I can state for sure you will be updated via the support ticket as soon as possible.

Regards!

1 Like

The problem was solved, thank you very much!

Dear @zvn, thank you for your message!

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!

Hello
Ethereum … Pending
What’s wrong with not making a transaction for me? Two transactional same problem.

Hello Danijel, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

This case has been escalated to the relevant team for a detailed investigation. They will contact you via the support ticket directly.

Warm regards.

Hi support - I have a DAI transfer transaction stuck at the Pending status without any HashTxn ID at all. I did send DAI and BTC out and it always happened quite swiftly until today… without a Txn ID is extra worrisome…

My support ticket number is 220375.

I know there are many cases here pending for days so only a few hours waiting seems not as bad as others - however it’s apparent to me it’s a system issue or bug, so I guess it will be end up to be waiting for another few days if not escalated here.

I’m keen to know the root cause of the issue - I’m really worried of continuing the use of Wirex to purchase crypto until I know exactly what went wrong or whether it’s a system bug…

I can also see some cases above were resolved - may I know what had been done to help them? Did you unwind the transaction and balance credited back to user’s wallet please?

Have been a happy Wirex user and investor until now.

Hi @kwcheng2,

I have just updated you via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Regards!

1 Like

Thanks @Inna_Wirex - looking forward to your updates re the third party issue. Cheers.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can’t Activate ETH address

Hi @kwcheng2,

The relevant team is still looking into your case. We will keep you updated.

Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Hi @Inna_Wirex - don’t worry, I just managed to receive the fund albeit being very late, so I think the issue resolved itself already. You may close my case. Thanks for your continued effort and I hope all other similar cases will resolve themselves shortly to give you guys a break. Cheers.

My support ticket number is 216627
Hello You have arranged one transaction for me. Thanks.

But one transaction is still pending?