Want to #WIN $50 of WXT? Find 3 words related to Web3
For APAC users:
Follow @wirexapac on Facebook, @wirexapp on Instagram or @wirexapp on Twitter.
Like & share this post on social media
Comment on the post with your 3 words.
For EEA and USA users
Follow @wirexapp on Facebook, @wirexapp on Instagram page or @wirexapp on twitter.
Like & share this post on social media
Comment on the post with your 3 words.
We’ll announce the winners on September 26.
Social Giveaway – Find the Web3 related words Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to the Find the Web3 related words (the “Giveaway”) which is offered by Wirex Digital d.o.o in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and to the countries in the Rest of the World (“RoW”), by Wirex Pte Ltd in the Asia Pacific (“APAC”) region, by Wirex US Inc. in the United States of America (“USA”) (each separately referred to as “Wirex”).
The Competition will run from 10:00 (GMT+8) on 22 Sept 2022 until 23:59 (GMT+8) on 25 Sept 2022 (the “Competition Period”).
2. This Competition is open to users of the Wirex Service only (as defined by the applicable Wirex terms & conditions: Wirex | Terms and policies (EEA and UK), Wirex | Terms and policies (APAC), Wirex | Terms and policies (USA) resident in the EEA (see Schedule 1), APAC (see Schedule 2), USA (see Schedule 3), RoW countries (see Schedule 4) and UK who have an activated Wirex account (“Eligible Participants, “you”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Competition.
3. To qualify for the Competition, Eligible Participants must complete at least one of the following tasks during one of the following four weeks (each a “Qualifying Task”):
i. On Facebook, you must: a) Follow @wirexapp b) Like the Social Competition Post c) Match the cryptocurrency logo with its definition and share your answer in the comments section of the Social Competition Post d) Share the Social Competition post on your Facebook.
ii. On Facebook (APAC), you must: a) Follow @wirexapac b) Like the Social Competition Post c) Match the cryptocurrency logo with its definition and share your answer in the comments section of the Social Competition Post d) Share the Social Competition post on your Facebook.
iii. On Instagram you must: a) Follow @wirexapp b) Like the Social Competition Post c) Match the cryptocurrency logo with its definition and share your answer in the comments section of the Social Competition Post e) Share the Social Competition post on your stories.
iv. On Twitter, you must: a) Follow @wirexapp b) Like the Social Competition Post c) Match the cryptocurrency logo with its definition and share your answer in the comments section of the Social Competition Post e) Retweet the Social Competition post.
3.2 Wirex will select four (4) Eligible Participants who complete a Qualifying Task as the Winners of this Giveaway (the “Winners”, each a “Winner”).
3.3 The Winners will be contacted by a member of the Wirex team via private message from the relevant Wirex Social Media Platform Official Account.
4. All Eligible Participants who complete a Qualifying Task during the Competition Period will be awarded the equivalent to USD 50 in WXT or any other cryptocurrency or loyalty point, subject to availability and Wirex’s discretion (a “Reward”).
5. Each Winner will be eligible to receive the Reward only once.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, the Reward will only be awarded in one of the respective cryptocurrencies outlined in clause 4 - 10. The Reward amount will be subject to an exchange rate set by Wirex from time to time at Wirex’s sole discretion.
7. The Reward will be paid to each Winner’s Wirex account within 30 Working Days of their Qualifying Action.
8. Once a Winner has received the Reward it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex Service at the Winner’s discretion.
9. The Reward amount may be varied or cancelled by Wirex at any time without notice to anyone, Eligible Participants and Winners.
10 “Social Competition Post” is the post shared via a Wirex Social Media Platform with the title “Match Them Social Competition”.
11 “USD” means United States Dollar.
12 “Wirex App” means the Wirex mobile application which allows you to buy, store, exchange and spend a wide variety of traditional and digital currencies.
13 “Wirex Social Media Platform(s)” means any or all of the following:
14 “Working Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
15 Wirex reserves the right to withdraw the notification to the Winner or exclude any Eligible Participant from this Competition if they are in breach of any code of conduct or similar agreement between them and the relevant Social Media Platform.
16 Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Competition.
17 Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Competition at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties.
18 Eligible Participant is solely responsible for their own comments to the Facebook and Instagram platforms. Wirex has no control over each Eligible Participant’s comments, and Wirex does not endorse any Eligible Participants’ comments.
19 By participating in this Competition each Eligible Participant agrees for its personal information (e.g. username, forename, surname etc) to be visible to other Eligible Participants, when posting comments under Social Competition Posts on any of the Wirex Social Media Platform(s).
21 This Competition is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Competition.
22 The Terms of this Competition are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out or in connection with this Competition.
Schedule 1: EEA Countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden,
Schedule 2: APAC Countries:
Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand
Schedule 3: USA Countries:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Schedule 4 Rest of the World Countries:
Aland Islands, Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cayman islands, Chile, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guernsey, Honduras, India, Isle of Man, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldova, Montserrat, Namibia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norfolk Island, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, South Africa, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Virgin Islands, British, Zambia.