Source of Funds (SoF) required!

Great news!!! I’m very happy for you! :star_struck:

3 Likes

To all the wirex agents i contacted the last few days through email, trustpilot and wirex chat why are you all answering the same the whole time. I will be contacted as soon as possible. You asked for additional information on trustpilot and i gave it to you and still no reaction from there. I send you numerous emails but dont get any reaction. I opened 2 tickets 5 days ago and still waiting for a reaction. The ticket numbers are 1488042 and 1486899.

I am a wirex client since 2020 and always liked to use the wirex app and wirex visa card. I understand that you ask to verify the source of my funds. This happens with other financial entities as well but what i dont understand is how you can block my access to the wirex app while you are overloaded with requests and verifications. its taking already 5 days and i still cant do anything. This really is not acceptable. As you can see i am a daily user of the wirex card and paying all my expenses with your card. I really need access to my funds. There is 23000 euro in my wirex account and every day passes without any reaction from you is making me nervous.

I am a verified wirex client i and immediately took the time to send all the screenshots to verify the source of my funds. Please give me access to my account again as i am relying on the funds i have on it.

I dont want to contact you more then once every day untill you react.

@moderators @admins @Ali_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @Yuliia_Wirex @Alexander_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex please help.

2 Likes

It’s great news :newspaper: :blush:

1 Like

Source of Funds? Again? Wirex, are you completely out of your mind?

On April 22nd, 2022, I — like a slew of other people here — had the app blocked while you requested SoF (which I submitted on the same day). And even though the app told be it would be done in a few minutes — and occasionally up to 1 day — it took you over 5 days to look through the single SoF document I submitted before you finally sent me an email that all was cool and I was free to use the app again.

I’ve just been out shopping, and what do I find in my INBOX when I come home? An email from Wirex with the headline Important notice: additional information required and the bodytext:

As part of these checks, we need you to submit a Origin of funds information.
Please do so as a matter of urgency . If a Origin of funds information is not provided within the next 30 days, we may be forced to reject your application and possibly decline future services from Wirex. And nobody wants that!

Seriously, Wirex? I submitted SoF in mid-February 2022, and again just 6 days ago, and now you want me to submit SoF again? Are you completely out of your mind?

2 Likes

I have been locked out for over a week, my support ticket: 1496444

Please let me know what you need.

1 Like

Hello wirex team and @Pavel_Wirex,

This is my 7th post on here. I have had many chat contacts and various emails and also contact with wirex support team on twitter I also send emails to wirexreviewteam@wirexapp.com and have send a message to the CEO of Wirex Pavel Matveev(@matveevp). On Trustpilot there is also a message.

Its a big deception really. I have contacted you so many times. I have numerous tickets open and keep on hearing that soon I will be contacted by team but unfortunately nothing happens. I am waiting since the 23.04. I have send all the screenshots for the source of funds verification through the app. I have told you i need access to the app to be able to pay my daily expenses with the wirex Visa card. I understand that you need to verify the source of funds but why are you blocking my access to the app.I am asking you again please verify my screenshots and give me back my access to my account or at least while you still are verifying it give me access to the app again. I really need it for my daily expenses.

For once i ask you please take some action and dont tell me again you will hear from us soon. I keep hearing this for the last 11 days but nothing is done.

My ticket numbers are:

@Pavel_Wirex @moderators @admins @Ali_Wirex @Wirexapps @Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Pavel_Wirex

why do you guys blame Wirex and not the regulators and governments that you have elected to impose those regulations?..

1 Like

If you read the comments you will understand that no one is against regulation. That can also be positive. What is unacceptable is the way it has been applied. They can’t block my funds. Also, I don’t remember ever voting on any of the authorities who imposed these rules.

1 Like

WIREX,

Ticketnumbers

GIVE ME BACK ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT! Waiting 2 weeks and i will keep sending you messages every day until you fix this! I know you are unblocking random accounts allthough verification is pending! Fix this!

Hello. I know your feelings, but being angry will not help to this kind of situation. Please be calm and I’m sincerely sorry to this.

Warm regards.

WIREX,

Ticketnumbers

GIVE ME BACK ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT! I have 23000 euro on there and i have no access to it. Waiting 2 weeks! I know you are unblocking random accounts allthough verification is pending! Fix this please!

Hey there, @john80! I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I have passed your ticket reference numbers onto the team and they will reach out to you directly!
Thank you!

My account is Frozen since 2 weeks and nothing is moving forward ! How could we escalate a ticket? Thanks for your help

Ticket #1598651 please make this a priority ! Thanks

1 Like

Hey @gchannel2, Thanks for reaching out! I have passed your ticket reference onto the team to take a look. They will reach out to you directly!
Thanks!

04.22 source of funds request from wirex.
04.24 i tried to submit document via the web form but the file size limit didnt allowed so i passed the document in the support chat
dashboard was unavailable for serveral days
05.10 “As the Proof of Address you’ve submitted is not on the list of acceptable documents” is just wtf? i submitted source of funds document not for proof of address.
05.10 pdf upload doesnt work… so i uploaded a picture from my bank statement
05.18 uploaded picture rejected as picture from monitor does not acceptable but pdf upload works now so i uploaded the pdf.

BUT NOW MY ACCOUNT FULLLY STUCK cant access dashboard.

Just created a ticket 1807232 to close my account i dont need your ridiculous service.

1 Like

Hi wirex team ,

I had to submit some more additional documents. Could you please forward it again to reviewteam so they can verify it asap. I replied to their email today.

Thanx in advance

Ohannes

@Alexander_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @moderators

@Kerri_Wirex @Ali_Wirex 1857432 hasn’t received any reply yet, and 3 transactions are still pending after weeks! please help!!!

Thanks for sending us your reference number. I have now passsed this onto the team who will reach out to you directly to get this resolved. Thanks!

my wirex account has been locked with over 2000eur balance, no one from wirex has done anything to help resolve the issue, I am a single mom and this incident has left me devastated… I have lost faith in wirex and have read on the thread about them locking users account it’s a reap off and I advice don’t use their service, I got blocked the moment I purchased wirex coin and sent to my MetaMask secured wallet, WIREX IS SCAM RUN RUN RUN