Stellar deposits & withdrawals disabled on Wirex

It’s been weels since XLM deposits and withdrawals have been disabled. As far as we know nothing is wrong with the stellar network. When are they going to be enabled???

3 Likes

you can use Cchain , i heard Gate io is adding Cchain option

On Wirex app?

@llosco Unfortunately, we have experienced certain technical difficulties, which are currently being looked into by our technical team. We hope for a quick resolution and we are sorry for this situation.

Was wondering too. I hold WXT in kuCoins and luckily didn’t withdraw them to my wirexapp wallet. Just had a feeling to come to forum to find out any news on Stellar chain before withdrawing from kuCoins. Otherwise thousands lost.

Hi @Cryptos2Me WXT is also available on Avalance (C-Chain) and Ethereum (ERC-20) networks. Regards!

I have Gate_io and KuCoin accounts both only support the Stellar network for deposit/withdrawal, there is NO C-Chain support. If you drop Stellar network please make a prominent announcement

Hi @nui_fomo, we appreciate your feedback and we are sorry for the inconveniences caused. We will be doing our best to improve our services.

Meanwhile XLM transactions remain disabled, it’s been a month already.

1 Like

@llosco Unfortunately, we have experienced certain technical difficulties, which are currently being looked into by our technical team. We hope for a quick resolution and we are sorry for this situation.

That’s a copy-paste of the post you sent exactly one week ago.

Thats exactly what Wirex advisers do they just copy and paste. I have an issue with my account which was blocked October 2021 and I was advised to sent my Bank account details so that they can transfer my funds which I did immediately but, up to this day my money is not credited to my account. Whenever I enquire why I haven’t got my money yet, the response is the same that, they have escalated the matter to the higher authority, how disappointing. I have given up! my Four grand is gone!

1 Like

i guess avax cchain is good tho hope Cex will add

Why would anyone need avax chain to transfer XLM if the Stellar Network is working perfectly well? This is Wirex fault, not Stellar’s

@Kamezakeza01 The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Thanks for the copy&paste.

2 Likes

Ikr. Most exchanges uses Stellar as it was WXT initial chain. Now wirex doesn’t support stellar then the wxt there are just for trading. Used exchange to accumulate wxt. Now it felt like wirex saying stellar’s wxt has no use. Checked that stellar has no issue hence issue lies with wirex?

1 Like

Of course it lies on Wirex, Stellar’s network hasn’t had any issue at all recently. And it’s been months since Wirex disabled xlm’s deposits and withdrawals. I can’t understand how they pretend to become a top platform…

@Maryna_Wirex Can we now when are you going to enable again Stellar transactions? It’s been almost 2 months already. Waiting for your copy & paste answer, thanks.