Steps for today and tomorrow

Hi there! :sun_with_face:

In my previous topic I wrote about 13 principles that we can incorporate in our life to help us gain wealth and prosperity.

I know these 13 principles alone are a lot to digest , but that said there is one more thing from this book I must share with you. ‘‘Think and grow rich’’ also describes the six step action item formula to begin creating your spiritual wealth right now.

Step 1 - determine what you want to achieve or accomplish, decide what your goal is. Your goal must be specific enough that you know when you have achieved it. It is also important that you are emotionally engaged in achieving the goal. Your desire for the end result must be strong enough to motivate you to do even when you don’t want to do it.

1step

Step 2 - Decide what you are willing or need to give in return for what you desire, nothing worthwhile comes without a price. For example - time, money, a change of habit etc. What changes do you need to make to your life or lifestyle that will allow you to achieve your goal?

2step

Step 3 - Set a specific date when you want to achieve your goal. This gives you a set timeline to work with as you develop your plan.

3step

Step 4 - Develop your plan - begin at one, whether you are ready or not. What steps are you willing to take that move you toward your goal? Do not wait for the plan to be perfect, start right away. You can and you will make adjustments as you go.

4step

Step 5 - Write a clear and concise statement of what you want , when you want it, what are you willing to give and the steps you plan to take to achieve the goal.

5step

Step 6 - Read your statement out loud with emotion a minimum of two times a day. First thing in the morning and right before you go to sleep, this is the most important step in the process and adding to this visualise yourself as if you’ve already achieved your goal. Do this often as you can during the day even if only for a few moments.

6step

Are you ready to go after your dreams? :heart_eyes:

5 Likes