Subscription fees

Good morning,

I have just looked at my wirex account and I was deducted subscriptions fees twice in one day. Secondly as a U.K. shareholder I would have thought that as we were penalised and couldn’t use our account t for many months our reward of premier account would have been extended and a shareholder to account for this time loss. Could this please be looked at and my fees be given back.

Thank you

1 Like

If theres a glitch on the app.
pls submit a request https://wirexapp.com/en/help/request/create

@dinoangel The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Good morning this still hasn’t been resolved now and have lost around 500 xml. Please can this be resolve.

@dinoangel We’ve escalated the case to the relevant team. You’ll be updated as soon as possible. Regards!

I raised this same issue more than 2 weeks ago. I’m a UK investor and it was confirmed that we would not be paying fees for premium this year due to the issue with UK accounts last year. However TWO subscriptions fees were taken from my account on the 19th of March. On the 29th of March I was told “my refund was in a queue”, how big is the refund queue, its been over two weeks since then. I followed up via email to the support email address only to get an auto-response "

My registered email address is crowdcube@mccomp.plus.com

Can someone follow up on this ?

@tangey We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Despite waiting patiently for over 5 weeks I have had resolution on why you took two subscription from my account within 1hour of each other on the 12th March . How much longer do I have to wait?

@oldbiker We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Hello, this issue has still not been resolved and no more reply’s from support. Can we get some information please.

2 Likes

hello there you can chat them again and they will respond you once your concern is solved.

@dinoangel The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Yet another week and still no answer as to why you took two unauthorized payments from my account

@oldbiker The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

This is exactly the same reply you gave me last week ,your customers care is probably one of the worst I have come across .

2 Likes

please calm bro they trying to meet your need.

Double subscription from March only partially solved, created a new request #1533488
Please escalate

1 Like

They escalated this.

Hi @Patrick_Deiber, I’ve escalated this case. You should be updated soon. Best regards!

Just to confirm that the erroneous subscriptions taken from my account were returned, but it did take a couple of months.