Supercharged Savings Bonuses

*Subject to the T&Cs and Privacy Policy

We’ve supercharged our Savings Bonuses!

As part of our X-tras programme upgrade, we’ve introduced a way for Standard plan members to benefit from them, too.

By locking 150,000 WXT in the Wirex app for 180 days, you’ll unlock an annual Savings Bonus of 1%. Want to earn more? Simply upgrade to the Premium or Elite plan to access rates of up to 16%!

How does Savings Bonus work?

A positive WXT balance is all your need to earn a Savings Bonus - simply buy it or make an exchange in-app and watch the rewards roll in

What else will I get?

Supercharged Savings Bonuses are only the beginning - the new X-tras programme also lets you earn up to 8% Cryptoback™ rewards on every spend, up to 20% interest with X-Accounts and much more!

Open the app now to see what’s on offer.

How do I lock my WXT?

Ready for a taste of those top-tier rewards? Locking your WXT in-app is simple. All you’ve got to do is:

1. Open the Wirex app and go to X-tras.

2. Compare Boosted Tiers, then tap Upgrade once you’ve made your choice.

3. Double check the selected tier and lock amount, then hit Confirm. If you don’t have enough WXT in your account, you’ll be able to add funds at this stage.

4. That’s it - your WXT is locked for 180 day’s and your boosted perks begin now! You’ll be notified in-app once the lock period is over.

Open_the_app_2

2 Likes