Supercharged Sundays start now!

If all you want for Christmas is crypto, you’re in luck.

On select Sundays throughout December we’re giving you 1% Cryptoback™ rewards in WXT when you make any crypto exchange!

Traditional currencies-cryptocurrencies, crypto-crypto, or crypto-traditional - as long as your exchange involves one crypto (including WXT), you could earn up to 1,000 WXT in rewards.

You’ve got one day to make the most of it, so start exchanging now! Who knows which Sundays will be supercharged this month?

Go go go!

Exchange_now_1

Promotion T&Cs

1. ‘The promotion’ is open to verified Wirex users only.
  2. Campaign period: Sunday 6th December 2020 - 00:00AM GMT and closes 11.59PM GMT on the same day.
  3. This campaign is launched by Wirex independently. There are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant. Wirex has the sole discretion to modify or terminate this offer at any time.
  4. Users will receive 1% WXT Cryptoback (calculated based on total exchange volume during the promotion) if they successfully perform crypto exchanges (‘Applicable Exchange Transaction’) during the campaign period.
  5. The ‘Applicable Exchange Transaction’ can be any of the following: crypto-fiat, fiat-crypto, crypto-crypto, card top up to crypto during the campaign period. Applies to all crypto currencies available in the Wirex app. No minimum exchange value.
  6. Any exchanges (‘Applicable Exchange Transaction’) made before or after the promotion period will not be counted.
  7. The Cryptoback amount will be capped at 1,000 WXT per customer per day.
  8. The reward will be credited to the users’ WXT account and can be converted to traditional currency through the app at any point in time.
  9. The reward will be credited to the users within 28 working days after the campaign ends.
  10. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these T&Cs or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice.
  11. Qualified users will receive an email from us once we have credited the reward to their account.
  12. If a user fails to uphold these terms then the user will not be eligible to enter the promotion.
4 Likes

My satoshi is 0?!.

Hello @Oleg_Levchuk :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Don’t worry, it works fine. Read the ninth clause of the T&Cs:

Have a nice Supercharged Sunday! :money_mouth_face:

What exactly does 1% WXT Cryptoback calculated based on total exchange volume amount to?

Can you give an example? If I exchange 1000 DAI to say ETH, how many WXT does that get?

Nice alternative to ‘Christmas shopping’ and spend sunday buying crypto instead!

Ooh wee… Got credited 1000WXT today!!!
:money_with_wings:

1 Like

I got 0.246756 WXT :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey, at least is something :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Hi Wirex,

So many people moan about you and write horrible reviews about you which so wrong. You gave me free wirex tokens thank you really appreciated it. In these difficult times you made me smile.

1 grateful customer. X

3 Likes