Support for hacked account

Hello,

Can you Please replay to my ticket?

Number (1738690)

Or delete this account, because its hacked.

Hello Robin, we are sorry this unpleasant situation occurred.

I’ve just sent you a response via the ticket 1735950. Could you please check your mailbox now?

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

I send all that you ask!

Greetz Robin

Hello Robin, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just updated you via the ticket, please check your mailbox.

Thank you in advanced!

When can i use my account again?

Greetz Robin

Dear Robin, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that unfortunately, we cannot unblock your account right away as our relevant department needs some time to investigate your case. As soon as there is any news on this - you will be updated immediately.

Best regards!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My goodness… you’re still here!?
When are you going to acknowledge and accept your mistake, and stop coming up with another reason to slag off Wirex for something that happened to you that was out of their control?
Like seriously!!!

Here’s a scenario:
I make of fake “Booheke” profile online called "ThaRealBooHeke"and I go around advertising that I’m going to mow everybody’s lawns for free…and all they have to do to claim the said free mowed lawn is give me access to their bank account so that I know they are real people.
What do you know…I start taking everybody’s money who confirmed they wanted their lawn mowed.

Now tell me… Using your logic… Who is at fault?

“Booheke”?

Or me…“ThaRealBooHeke”?

:thinking:

Stop now Please! This is not the place for this.

Grt robin

2 Likes

Dear Mariana,

Please rest assured that our relevant department has already reported this and took further actions. Note: this is our official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/wirexapp/. If you have received any messages from a different Facebook account or notice suspicious behaviour, please report on it immediately.

Also, be advised that the relevant department is still processing your case and I can see that there are no updates at this moment.

I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages or using any kind of offensive language as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi Anastasiia

I am so sorry for my inappropriate responses, this is a very uncomfortable and frustrating situation for myself as I feel that I have been robbed, and to hear people’s response, infuriates me, BUT I will stop it now and wait for the appropriate Supports response :pray::pray:

Could I please ask you to please delete all of my posts, as I tried but am unsure how to do that.

Sorry again and it would be much appreciated if could please delete the posts :pray::blush::blush:

Just frustrating.

You have a great day.

Kind Regards

Mariana Heke

Sent on the go with Vodafone

Dear @Booheke, I am sincerely sorry for this delay.

I’ve deleted your posts from this topic. In regards to the resolution of your case - please note that you will be updated immediately once the relevant team investigates your situation.

Best Regards!

My account hacked and blocked more than a month.

Any update of the ticket number: 1695731 please?

You block my email and you didn’t reply my email.

My account hacked and block more than 1 month.

When can I get back the money?

When can I use the account again?

Now, I send email to support team of any update, Wirex rejected And blocked my email. So crazy.

Where is my money now?

Why no one follow up?

Hi @accchow,

Please be advised that the relevant team is looking at your case. We will update you via the ticket once there is a response. Best!

More than a month, please please please follow up.

@accchow,

I have sent a follow up to the relevant team. We will let you know once there is an update. Thank you for understanding.