Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Bonjour,
Depuis le 30 novembre 2020 ma transaction de wirex vers un porte feuille externe est en attente. Besoin d’aide ticket 1816807

Hi,

can someone cancel my transaction to? My ticket is 1836807 / 51710 . My stellar coins stuck in pending status. Ty

Mine XML to, cant cancel it cant do anything. Can someone from Wirex cancel our transaction and return our money?

Hi @Hoky,

I have sent you a new message to the registered email. Please check all the folders of your mailbox.

Here is the reply: According to our records, the transfer failed due to a technical issue.
The refund request has been sent for processing by the relevant department and we will get back to you with an update as soon as it’s done.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hi @Pjf,

The message was sent to your registered email. Please be advised that the maintenance has already been finished and you can link the external card to Wirex again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Please remove my personal data from your database as I no longer wish to open an account with your company.

Regards
Mary Montgomery

Hi @Memonty,

Please be informed that your request to delete the account has been forwarded to the relevant department and they will start the procedure you are asking about. Please note that the procedure may take up to 30 days.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hi, processed a transfer to an external wallet 10 hours ago and its still in pending status.

Very big scam…they block my card 2 weeks ago no reason for that…and i check the btc add and they withdraw my money!

I’ve send my proof of address again , now am waiting

withdraw your money from wirex…they block my card stole my money and from 2 weeks i dont have an answer…look for other service but not wirex…many customers have card blocked for no reason

Hi @Hau_Marius,

I can assure you that your funds are safe with Wirex. No one will take your funds from your account without your permission.

We will contact you once there is an update from the relevant team.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

Hello @Inna_Wirex!

I have issue with a bunch of crad transactions(fraudulents…), sent a support ticket(dont know yet the ticket no because didn’t received eamail with it), please check and take action on it asap its a really serious problem!

Thanks!

Hi @rob8,

Please be informed that your case is being handled by our relevant team. We will contact you once is it resolved.

Sorry for the delay.

How u can tell me that if i see u withdraw my funds from my btc address? u think i dont check?

Boa noite.

MY TICKET 1422874

Caso queiram saber, já tive vários, pois estão sempre a atribuir novos :man_facepalming:

Estou bastante desiludido com a Wirex.
Tenho conta desde Agosto de 2019.
Em Maio de 2020 a minha conta entrou em verificação e desde ai que não consigo fazer saques nem depósitos para investimento. Contacto com aquipa de suporte diariamente desde ai e a única coisa que dizem é para esperar e ser paciente, só que em 9 meses não dá para ter calma, é muita incompetência e falta de respeito pelos clientes. Tenho contas a pagar e quero investir, se o dinheiro é meu e eu sou cliente acho que tenho razão em estar frustrado em NOVE MESES DE ESPERA.

Gostaria de ver o meu problema resolvido de uma vez por todas.

Manuel Teodoro

Hi @ggericke,

May I ask you to send us the information requested in the ticket 26164? The information is needed to resolve your issue.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @Chapa2020,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

1 Like

Olá Anastasiia_Wirex

Boa noite.

MY TICKET 1422874

Caso queiram saber, já tive vários, pois estão sempre a atribuir novos :man_facepalming:

Estou bastante desiludido com a Wirex.
Tenho conta desde Agosto de 2019.
Em Maio de 2020 a minha conta entrou em verificação e desde ai que não consigo fazer saques nem depósitos para investimento. Contacto com aquipa de suporte diariamente desde ai e a única coisa que dizem é para esperar e ser paciente, só que em 9 meses não dá para ter calma, é muita incompetência e falta de respeito pelos clientes. Tenho contas a pagar e quero investir, se o dinheiro é meu e eu sou cliente acho que tenho razão em estar frustrado em NOVE MESES DE ESPERA.
Já tenho uma certa idade mas sei os meus direitos, muitos anos com os advogados na minha empresa.

Manuel Teodoro

A sábado, 2 de jan de 2021, 09:29, Anastasiia via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escreveu:

Hi @Zac_Kinggram,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

1 Like