Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

It’s very frustrating - I get an error message when I send BTC out to my own external wallet. This shouldn’t be happening at all. Ticket no. 63767.

Hi Yan

Wirex works great until you try to remove funds back to a main bank account then Wirex demands an address up date which you have my address the first time I opened the account, so then I send proof and it’s states can take up to 24 hours it’s now a month and loads of messages sent with no reply I still can’t use my account fully can you please sort this out and check why I have to pending payments that won’t send I having to buy crypto on other exchanges now your customer service is literally nonexistent so if anyone gets a problem we’re on our own

1 Like

1836033 Please sort this ticket number out

Hello, My account is blocked and I haven’t had surplus funds for more than a month, I don’t know what to do, no support is answering my email and no one is giving me any information about my blocked account.

As luck would have it, when I receive a large sum of money, my account is blocked and no news is given.

Ticket number : 1829931
Théo SEUGE

1 Like

Is this true, they’ve moved your crypto with no authorisation?

Maybe they were hacked and moved crypto to offline wallet of accounts vulnerable to hack?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account verification delay

hello please escalate my ticket number 61446. thanks

My ticket is 1837336

My account is waiting for address verification, and i cannot use many funds in my account for a week.
Could you help to activate my account.

Ho

Exactly the same thing as mine and the comments on Facebook and trust pilot are all the same

Hi, i have submitted 2 separate help requests and I have not received a ticket number for any. I have checked my junk email, nothing there.

I transferred ETH out off my wirex wallet to an external address, it shows 0 ETH balance now in Wirex, ETH is gone but with no transaction visible, not even pending, nothing.
Please help. Where is my ETH?

1 Like

Since more then 1 Month I have no access to my Account. It is blocked and I always get the same answer: the relevant support team will take care about your case.
But I do not get any help from them.
My account is still blocked!!!

1 Like

@david_fallon, please accept our apologies for the delayed response.

Your request has been escalated to our relevant team. They will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

Hello @Bmouss, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Bonjour, j’ai le même problème. Transaction de BTC de wirex vers un porte feuille externe depuis le 30 novembre 2020 et nous sommes au 6 janvier 2021. Pas de possibilité d’annuler la transaction. Aidez moi ticket 1816807

Bonjour
Depuis le 30 novembre 2020 j’ai effectué une transaction BTC de wirex vers un porte feuille externe. Aujourd’hui le 6 Janvier 2021 la transaction est toujours en attente. J’ai besoin de l’aide ticket numéro 1787525 du 02/12/2020

Hello @afsar, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Could you please provide us with the reference ticket number? We will be glad to escalate this for you.

Thank you in advance!

Hello @sybere, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

Let me kindly inform you that I have updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox.

Thank you in advance!

They move my crypto without my authorization…for sure all customers will have problems with them…after 3 weeks they cant give an answer why they block my card

@Hau_Marius, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

Let me kindly inform you that I have updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox and reply to the ticket directly.

Thank you in advance!

Where do I get this ticket reference number from?

I spoke to someone yesterday on live chat and they said it could take up to 24 hours, well, it’s been that and plenty more.