Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Read me First - About the Accounts category

Why are so many people just being ignored?

Why isnt anyone answering my requests, I am not even getting a ticket number for email, I just want to know why my eth transfer keeps being declined and why my referals people I actually recommened to you, are also being ignored about when their card will arrive?

Hi @Anastasiia_Wirex , thank you for looking into the issue, but even though I have used new wallet addresses as you suggested, I still can’t send BTC to any external wallet. The error persists. Here is the new ticket: 71246. This is extremely frustrating - I was hoping to keep buying BTC from Wirex but now am very worried…

Hello @Thered, I am sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Please be advised that the ticket number should have been sent to your mailbox. May I kindly ask you to provide me with the email address that is associated with your Wirex account via private message?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @Wes_Sargeant, I am sincerely sorry for this delay. This case has been escalated to our Verification Team. They will check the documents and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Also, I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Ticket 46740
Need to order a new wirex card. Have chased and chased and no response. Exhausted with chasing this simple request. Appalled at the lack of customer service

How do to access these supposed tickets?

Where are these supposed tickets??? I’ve apparently had one raised though no idea where it is

Hi

How do you access your support ticket? I’ve been told I’ve got a ticket raised and no clue how to access it.

I needed support tickets thx

Hello @Anastasiia_Wirex !

Any update on ticket no: 64038 ?

Thanks!

Dear @Hollie_Heaphy,

Could you please check your mailbox? I’ve sent you a message one more time.
Also, I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Warm regards.

1 Like

I have just checked my inbox. I have a copy of your above message and nothing else. So no update on my problem or anything. Other than flooding with messages I’m at a loss of what to do in order to get a simple card ordered. Please resolve this

1 Like

Also how do I access my ticket ? All I’ve had is an email the 30.12.20 saying ticket number
46740. How do I access it for an update? If you tell me what I need to do to get this fixed I’ll happily do it but I’m truly at a loss.
I have checked my emails AGAIN and all I have is a copy of your message on email. How does this help me?

Still not sorted

Hi

This is all I’ve received. No update. No way to access my ticket. No resolution. Nothing. What more can I do to resolve this. All I want is a wirex card ordered. That’s literally it. Can someone please help me.

Boa noite.
My ticket 1422874

Mas a questão de não haver aceleração ao meu caso deve-se a que motivo?
Estou muito muito cansado e desiludido com esta situação, está insuportável continuar com este problema. NOVE MESES É LIMITE…
VOCÊS FAZEM TODOS OS SEUS CLIENTES ESPERAR NOVE MESES POR UMA VERIFICAÇÃO?
É VERGONHOSO.

ÊXITO QUE UM SUPERIOR ENCARREGUE DO DESENVOLVIMENTO DO MEU PROCESSO ME DÊ UMA RESPOSTA CONCLUSIVA É RESOLVA LOGO O MEU CASO.
ESTOU CANSADO DISTO.

Boa noite.

Atenciosamente

Manuel Martins Teodoro

A sexta, 8 de jan de 2021, 03:36, wirex.support <wirex.support@wirexapp.com> escreveu:

Summary

This text will be hidden

I have not had any ticket numbers sent, have been trying go send an eth transaction all day it keeps saying contact customer support and declining after it has verified the transaction through my phone.

Did you get my email address?? I dont know how to send it in private, you dont seem to have an inbox

This is quite worrying for an app I have recommended go people, nobody’s customer service should be like this. I always used to get a support ticket and things usually got dealt with

This all seems like a way to drag things on as long as possible in the hope you dissapear

Hello. My account is in the process of address verification. I have sent 3 different documents proving my address tono avail. Could you please have the verification team contact me so we get this solved?