Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Dear @Marcin01, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response. Please, accept my apologies for this unpleasant situation.

Let me kindly inform you that I have checked this case with our relevant team one more time and they’ve confirmed that the case is still being processed. Please rest assured that as soon as there is an update, our relevant team will contact you via the ticket directly without any delay.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Dear Asfar,

The point of this delay is such cases are processing by our relevant team manually, therefore, it could take some time.

We appreciate your patience!

1 Like

Dear @Bmouss,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Regards!

1 Like

Hello @davyg92, I am sincerely sorry for this unpleasant situation.

As I can see, our support team has already contacted you via the ticket, please check your mailbox.

Best Regards!

1 Like

Hello @Bayo, I am sincerely sorry for this unpleasant situation.

I’ve just sent an update to the email address associated with Wirex account via ticket 121676.

Best Regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: All transactions getting declined

I am still waiting for a response to a ticket raised over a week ago.
I got an email from Wirex on 14th Jan. that a support ticket had been created but it did not advise the ticket number.

Here is the circumstances of the issue:

On 11th January I did 2 transactions for £60 to Indacoin from my Wirex account.

Both of these transactions have been debited from my Wirex account [at 16:21 GMT] and [20:25 GMT] but Indacoin confirmed one of the transactions was declined by Wirex.

Please refund my Wirex account £60.

I am still waiting for a response to a ticket raised over a week ago.
I got an email from Wirex on 14th Jan. that a support ticket had been created but it did not advise the ticket number.

Here is the circumstances of the issue:

On 11th January I did 2 transactions for £60 to Indacoin from my Wirex account.

Both of these transactions have been debited from my Wirex account [at 16:21 GMT] and [20:25 GMT] but Indacoin confirmed one of the transactions was declined by Wirex.

Please refund my Wirex account £60.

I got “declined” message for over a week when i would like to do a pop up.
The apps always said " i have reached daily limit" but I am unable to pop up already over 1 week…
anyone can help? I raised support tickets too

Hello @cshort, thank you for escalating your request.

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check it from your side.

Best wishes!

2 Likes

No response yet and the ticket number in question is 1813445

You guys are frauding and refusing to pay my mother her money

If she is not refunded in the next 7 days I will report you to FCA and the Fraud office and Further actions will be taken for all the stress caused to an elderly Lady.

i have the same issues, and raised many cases but no one follows…

what happened?

Dear @Nakedadonis, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Let me kindly inform you that this case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello

Why am I getting no response to my posts here, but others are? Am I doing something wrong?

Charles

Hi wirex, can you help me with 95990 please.

Hola, tengo una petición realizada el 16/1/2021, mandé la documentación, pero no me han contestado, ni resuelto

request (92997)

Gracias

URGENT!!! Hello there, I’ve been contacting support for past one week that past week i can’t log in into my wirex account. Everything worked fine until last week, when I try to log in it says ** SMS is not supported by landline phone number **. I have been sending over 4 emails to support team regard my issue and still I have no response from the support team, this is getting pretty annoying as im not getting any reply’s from support team, As I need to use my account AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! I bought 656$ worth Of BTC which I need to send but I can’t log on no more, there are people depending on me and I can’t use the service no more because when I try to log in it says SMS is not supported by landline phone number

1 Like

Hello @megabitnik, I can totally understand you and your feelings.

I am sorry that you have faced such kind of situation. Please note that your case is already escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated directly via the ticket once there is any news.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear Romeo,

I have escalated your request to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Dear Ursit, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like