Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

I am still waiting for a response to a ticket raised over a week ago.
I got an email from Wirex on 14th Jan. that a support ticket had been created but it did not advise the ticket number.

Here is the circumstances of the issue:

On 11th January I did 2 transactions for £60 to Indacoin from my Wirex account.

Both of these transactions have been debited from my Wirex account [at 16:21 GMT] and [20:25 GMT] but Indacoin confirmed one of the transactions was declined by Wirex.

Please refund my Wirex account £60.

I am still waiting for a response to a ticket raised over a week ago.
I got an email from Wirex on 14th Jan. that a support ticket had been created but it did not advise the ticket number.

Here is the circumstances of the issue:

On 11th January I did 2 transactions for £60 to Indacoin from my Wirex account.

Both of these transactions have been debited from my Wirex account [at 16:21 GMT] and [20:25 GMT] but Indacoin confirmed one of the transactions was declined by Wirex.

Please refund my Wirex account £60.

I got “declined” message for over a week when i would like to do a pop up.
The apps always said " i have reached daily limit" but I am unable to pop up already over 1 week…
anyone can help? I raised support tickets too

Hello @cshort, thank you for escalating your request.

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check it from your side.

Best wishes!

2 Likes

No response yet and the ticket number in question is 1813445

You guys are frauding and refusing to pay my mother her money

If she is not refunded in the next 7 days I will report you to FCA and the Fraud office and Further actions will be taken for all the stress caused to an elderly Lady.

i have the same issues, and raised many cases but no one follows…

what happened?

Dear @Nakedadonis, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Let me kindly inform you that this case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello

Why am I getting no response to my posts here, but others are? Am I doing something wrong?

Charles

Hi wirex, can you help me with 95990 please.

Hola, tengo una petición realizada el 16/1/2021, mandé la documentación, pero no me han contestado, ni resuelto

request (92997)

Gracias

URGENT!!! Hello there, I’ve been contacting support for past one week that past week i can’t log in into my wirex account. Everything worked fine until last week, when I try to log in it says ** SMS is not supported by landline phone number **. I have been sending over 4 emails to support team regard my issue and still I have no response from the support team, this is getting pretty annoying as im not getting any reply’s from support team, As I need to use my account AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! I bought 656$ worth Of BTC which I need to send but I can’t log on no more, there are people depending on me and I can’t use the service no more because when I try to log in it says SMS is not supported by landline phone number

1 Like

Hello @megabitnik, I can totally understand you and your feelings.

I am sorry that you have faced such kind of situation. Please note that your case is already escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated directly via the ticket once there is any news.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear Romeo,

I have escalated your request to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Dear Ursit, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

HI Anastasia,

Could you please escalate to your senior management. This has been handled by Inna who has handed over to the appropriate team at wirex but that was about 2 weeks ago and I have not had any progress since then.

You are shutting down the Wirex Business service in 3 days and I need to move all funds before you shut down and I can no longer access the account.

I would appreciate a message from a C level person about this.

Ursit Patel

Head of Business Development

M +44 7968 890 890

image001.jpg

Level 39, One Canada Square

Canary Wharf

London E14 5AB

Hello @Ahdrew, we are sorry this unpleasant situation occurred.

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check it from your side.

Best wishes!

1 Like

I opened my account three days ago, made a deposit using my debit card and succesfully linked it to my account but the funds are missing from my account. When will I recieve the funds or are the completely gone?

Dear Lucia, thank you for your kind feedback!

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day too!

1 Like

Dear Patrick, thank you for your message.

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a good day!

1 Like

Hello everyone. 20 days ago i did a transference of stellar lumens from my wirex wallet to another wallet but it still pending. Can some one Help me out please. Thanks

Ps. I sent many mails to the help center but i didnt recive a mail back so i dont have the ticket number.

1 Like