Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hi @hylai,

I would like to say thank you for your patience and understanding that we are actually working hard to make sure you can use all our services without any hassles and issues.

The relevant team is still looking into your case. We will contact you once there is an update.

1 Like

Hi @segah_38,

I have escalated your case to the verification team. They will contact you shortly.

Sorry for the delay and the inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Hi @Alan,

Due to Brexit, all EEA customers are facing the same issue with bank transfers. But no worries the team is working on this ASAP! You will find more information in the email of December 24 titled “Important notice: changes to the Wirex account”.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Thanks a lot.

Hi @Airyaoi,

I have sent you an update via the ticket. Please check it from your side.

Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Hey can you follow up and answer on ztoth453@gmail.com 131313 79175

500 GBP dispute wasnt balanced

Open to negotiations tomorrow 1st of February at your Headoffice

This is what I mean, they never resply to the complains. Or they do but after weeks or months, thus in unacceptable, how can you have the control of your money and make transactions and changes if you have this kind of problems?

Wirex is no safe anymore. After 2 years I just realized that they are efficient just when it’s a matter of advertising. They keep sending me advertise mails, BUT I’M STILL TRYING TO COMUNICATE WITH THEM to solve my problem. IT’S BEEN 5 DAYS. but the last time I had a similar problem they spend an entire month to solve something so simple as verify my address.

Shameless.

Hi @Zoltan_Toth,

I would like to say thank you for your patience and understanding that we are actually working hard to make sure you can use all our services without any hassles and issues.

The relevant team is already working on resolving your case. They will contact you once there is an update.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hi @MarkoF,

Please note that the relevant team is already looking into your case. They will contact you once there is an update.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Hi @kwcheng2,

I have just updated you via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

2 Likes

HOW IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU KEEP SENDING ME Ads about YOUR CARD AND STUFF, BUT YOU DON’T REPLY TO MY COMPLAINS, AND JUST IGNORED THE PROBLEM THAT I HAVE, I NEED TO USE MY MONEY, STOP SENDING ME MAIL WITH JUST GARBAGE. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU IN YOUR STAFF WORKING ON SOLVE THIS? IT SEEMS LIKE IS JUST 1 PERSON FOR THE THOUSANDS OF USERS ON WIREX.

IT’S A REAL SHAME WIREX. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. THIS IS NOT WORKING FOR ME AND FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAS THEIR ACCOUNTS BLOCKED.

HI @Odra_Diaz,

I have sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hi @MikeBravo,

I have escalated your case to the verification team. They will contact you shortly.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi,

I accidentally put the wrong destination tag in when sending XRP. The address is correct, can the funds be recovered?

You have time to notify about the willing of the described pm negotiations until 10am 1st of February 2021. Compensation for the unissued dispute, acknowledged by you rightfully, the physical and mental abuse, data violations (other Human Rights violations plus physical and mental damage you caused). Also Issue a card immodietly and I will pick it up at your Headoffice.

Hello Wirex Support,
I somehow don’t get replies from you anymore.
I sent several ticket requests to you since December:

• my residence address needs to be changed
  • I would like to update my e-mail address

There also seems to be a new problem:

• I cannot send bank transfers anymore, the only option I see is to send money to Wirex users.

Last year it took several months and several attempts to verify myself again, I hope this time the issues can be solved more quickly.

Kind regards,

Daniel Sauer

I already sent the info you’re asking me, this is a special case because I still don’t have my ID card with me, and I’m not going to have it soon, cause it takes 40 days to the foreigner office to issue a new ID card. I ALREADY SENT official document to prove this.

Picture of the Request receipt from the foreigner office
Picture of my old ID card (that is in force, I justo lost it)
Picture of the police report I made when I lost my purse.
And I gave the info about the last transaction I made with my card.

I’M GOING TO ATTACH AGAIN the ticket from the chinese restaurant I went today, I paid EXACTLY 9,63€

PLEASE I NEED TO SOLVE THIS, IT’S ME YOU HAVE PICTURES OF MY FACE I SENT. WHAT ELSE YOU NEED?

I have been waiting since December to have my 2 factor authentication reset. I have raised tickets and have just been ignored. with so many scams ongoing at the moment, how do I know whether I have been scammed or my account hacked if I cannot access it to check?
I don’t need access to trade etc, I need it to survive and pay the bills. Please can you reset 2fa. 629923