Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hello @OhFrankie,

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account Our Support Team will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Hey there :slight_smile: Yesterday, I’ve happily received my new Wirex Mastercard and so far it works like a charm :slight_smile: The only thing that doesn’t seem to work (at least for me) is to change the PIN. I followed the instructions shown at the atm but after typing the new PIN for the second time to confirm, it said something like “this service is not available on your card”. No big deal at all - just wanted to inform you. Can anyone else confirm this experience? Greetings

1 Like

Hello @AlexShire,

I’ve sent a message to your email address. Could you please check your mailbox and reply to this ticket?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello Fabio, please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed update.

I have just escalated this case to our Verification Team. They will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

I cant send crypto. The app keeps saying cant do right now. Whats going on with this app?

No one is reply in the im app chat. No one has replied to my support ticket or crwated one for me yet.

@Yan_Wirex @ @Ali_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @Kat_Wirex @Wirexapps

Having the same problem.

Can I get an update why I cant send LTC oit ofy account @Yan_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @wirexsupport

Hello @Donna1010, please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed response.

I have updated you via the ticket. Could you please check your email and reply to this ticket?
Also, I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Thank you in advance!

Hello
I am unable to carry out transactions with my litcoin account.
it does not work
ticket:296350

since morning it’s the same problem with all external accounts at wirex@Yan_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @wirexsupport

Hello @George_Kleftaras, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have escalated your case to our Support team, they will update you via the ticket shortly.

Best regards!

Hello @Ashak47, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our support team and they will provide you with an update asap.

Best regards!

Dear @songoku,

Wirex Rewards is now called X-tras - and it comes with a whole host of exciting new benefits:

• Up to 2% Cryptoback™ rewards in-store and online
  • Up to 12% Savings Bonus on the balance* of your WXT account
  • Exclusive merchant offers (coming soon)

You can spend your accumulated WXT rewards to upgrade your subscription - and unlock even more rewards! More details can be found on the following web pages:

Wirex Premium and Elite - what benefits do I get?
What Price Plans are available?

Regards!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Transferred tokens into wrong wallet

Hey @Anastasiia_Wirex ,
I’ve just sent you a reply.

Cheers

Hello @zatha3, thank you for your message!

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!

Hello
I am unable to carry out transactions with my litcoin account.
it does not work
ticket:296350

Hello @Kiy2143, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

According to my check, your case was resolved and the transfer was credited properly. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we may help you with.

Warm regards!

Hello @LuckyStryke1977, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: Why is my account blocked / frozen?

Best regards!

Can I get an update why I cant send LTC oit ofy account @Yan_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @wirexsupport