Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hi @Ivan_Montin! Kindly note that once the review is complete, you will be contacted by our relevant team directly.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Could someone please escalate inquiry #12904? I’ve had this issue for over a year now.

I complained already… No one reply… :cry:

Yr wirex support team ,not support yr customers :man_facepalming:.I just use Wirexcard hv this problem… Block acc… Another CRO card no this problem… Why???.

I been 7-11, supermarkets buy something, Do you treat me as laundering money, do you absurd????????

6 whole months??
When I started with Wirex they were very quick to help and solve problems…but …Ohh my god when you are in… Hopefully not the same timeframe like the ones with 8 months blocked and more…or the ones who lost their money…
Cheers
Mie

Hello @Oli, as our agent mentioned in this ticket, it is technically impossible to operate any other tokens in any way as they are not supported at the moment even if they were sent to the wallet by mistake. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about it. We are sorry for the inconveniences. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi @Maryna_Wirex,

I’m not sure what the reason is. When I tried withdrawing cash I was greeted with a message saying I had exceeded my daily limit, despite not having withdrawn money in weeks.

@Yuliia_Wirex had suggested the reason is most likely that I exceeded my monthly withdraw limit.

I understand the team is working on resolving the bank transfer of my funds, but it has been 4 months.

I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation that I’m in without my money. I NEED IT IMMEDIATELY.

Could you take off the withdraw limit on my account or find another way to give me back access to my money? There has got to be something that can be done.

Again, this absolutely can’t wait. I’m desperate to get my money back and absolutely cannot afford any patience for your team to resolve this eventually.

I need my money right now!!

Please help me find a way in which I access it again

Hello @Koo, we will inform you as soon as we receive any updates on your case. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Hello @Mie, we are sorry for any inconveniences caused by this, we have escalated your case and inform you as soon as we receive any news. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Please Please help me…this is so dissapointing.

This is al I got:

Again the same words like several times before. More than 6 months.

Hello Marina,

Thank you for contacting us via social media

The relevant team is looking into your account.

They will contact you directly once there is an update on this case.

Kind regards,
Xxxxx…
Wirex Support representative

Regards
Mie(Marina)

Dear @sin_bad, we totally understand how much you are dissatisfied with the situation. But unfortunately, despite our willingness to help you, we are unable to reset these limits manually since they are set throughout the entire platform globally. Please, wait till we inform you about the progress of your refund request since there is nothing we can do for now. Regards!

1 Like

Hi @Yuliia_Wirex,

The problem is that I cannot wait.

I’ve been waiting for 4 months already.

4 months.

In all that time you haven’t given me a single substantial update on where the finance team got to with the transfer and what held them back from actually resolving it.

I want to reiterate: This. Can. Not. Wait.

If you can’t take off the limits please find another way to give me back access. You could reimburse me from a company account and later deduct the sum from my own account once it’s resolved.
If that doesn’t work please think of something else.

Hi @Yuliia_Wirex, as I mentioned in this ticket (12904), it is technically possible to manually command the tokens out as owners of the ethereum contract. Could you please refer this matter to your higher ups who may better understand the situation?

Hi @Yuliia_Wirex,

There are people on this thread who have been waiting 6+ months for their issue to get resolved.

Asking me to wait patiently is simply not an option for me. There has got to be a way around this.

It’s my livelihood that we are talking about, my fallback, my safety net.

You are treating this with the urgency of something completely insignificant.

Since you brought up your willingness to help me, please find a way to give me back access to my money.

Hi @Koo!

From my experience, the support clears any issues quickly - usually in 1-3 days time. Nevertheless, I see the messages on the print screen you have sent that the conversation has escalated to threats rather than addressing the initial issue from your side. I am just here to help and saying that by keeping it somewhat professional and coming here putting your ticket numbers and explaining the issue is going to be more beneficial, but at the same time sorry to hear about the problem you experiencing…

Stay blessed! :pray:

1 Like

If you are a responsible company, customers don’t need to wait 4 months. What are your reasons for being a customer for money laundering? I hope the CEO @Pavel_Wirex will be responsible for the customer​:ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear:
Instead of dragging and dragging hundreds of times :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:Problems always exist

No. 316815 385466 519483

This are almost the only e-mails a get.

Nothing more nothing less.

Almost very time that I place an answer or question…
I am 6 months blocked now…I suppose they try to hidden that.

But it’s real…very real I am more than 6 months BLOCKED.

And a lot of people has the same matter…they even blocked there email addresses.

WHY PLEASE???..MAKE THINGS RIGHT…UNBLOCK ACCOUNTS THAT YOU BLOCKED FOR NO REASON…THAT WAY YOU MUST NOT REMOVE OR BLOCK MESSAGES…OR EMAILADDRESSES

THANK YOU.

Then the experiences of the customers are very different from yours. :man_shrugging:

How else do you explain that several customers have been waiting here for days or weeks for an answer/solution?

1 Like

Well, I guess, each case is individual , it could take longer time for some, but I strongly believe the customer support answer to all of them and help to guide into right direction.

I’ve been asking to get back access to my money for four months.

Customer support is very responsive, but it’s always the same response. “We are working on it” or “We have escalated your case to the relevant team”.

Except nothing happens, no concrete updates on the situation. NOTHING

I just want my money back

If you are a responsible company, customers don’t need to wait 4 months. What are your reasons for being a customer for money laundering? I hope the CEO @Pavel_Wirex will be responsible for the customer​

:ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear:
Instead of dragging and dragging hundreds of times :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:Problems always exist

No. 316815 385466 519483