Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Dear @kwcheng2, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @Raadmajeed, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

Please create a support request via Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone using the email address that is associated with your Wirex account. Our Support Team will help you with pleasure.

Best regards.

2 Likes

My problem was solved I was asked my wallet address to send out my funds
I have send my wallet address to withdraw
I did send my wallet address please ask support to send my funds as soon as possible
Your request (593106) has been received by our support team. Your ticket will be assigned and replied soon.

Hi @Anastasiia_Wirex I’m just following up on this. It’s now been 9 days and my card is still blocked. The support request the number is: 581312

Is there any way to get my card unblocked please?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Card blocked cant use it

Hello Cameron, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello @nickwk,

I have checked your case and I can see that your issue was resolved. Please check it from our end and let me know if you still facing any issues.

Warm regards!

1 Like

Hi,

One week has passed and issue still there and no one from support center reached out to me. Please check the ticket 582875

How long to receive the withdraw

Helo @dsfermer, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

As I can see, this case is currently being processed by our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket directly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello @Cameron, I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is processing your request. Please note that you will be updated via ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

1 Like

hi @Anastasiia_Wirex . yes it’s resolved now. thankyou so much

2 Likes

Hello @nickwk, thank you for your kind feedback! I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hello @Anastasiia_Wirex .

I am still waiting for the email from your relevant team. It has been another 2 weeks so far. Could you please check if there is any update?

Regards,
Damon

2days passed already how long more

Hello @dkkli, we totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction.

Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best Regards!

1 Like

Hello Cameron,

I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. As I can see, this case is currently being processed by our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket directly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Request 594876

Last week on 21st July, applied to start a wirex account. Received 2 emails from 2 different areas to confirm extra information for my address. Replied to both with our council rates notice. Received an email later that night (midnight Australia time) from only one of the people to say this will be looked into & they will get back to me. After not hearing anything upto yesterday, then completed the online request & have still not heard anything.
Hubby applied for his 2-3 weeks earlier, ID was accepted on the spot, he applied for his card & has since received it in the mail too…

What is the hold up here??.?

Not happy with service so far & I work in the the financial industry too.

Hello @Lisat76, thank you for taking the time to write to us. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. I have escalated your case to our Verification team and have also put this to the first priority for you. They will update you shortly today.

Warm regards!

1 Like