Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

I can’t modify my post on forum unblock please

A post was merged into an existing topic: My widrawal pending

Hi there,

My wife couldnt login to Wirex. She was using it everyday and also have some money saved in it. After locked she looked into emails and have already replied all requests from Wirex Review Team. However, the account is still not yet unlocked after 10 days. She need the account very much and would you please help escalate for unlocking it? The ticket number is 631202 and was raised in 14/8. Thank you very much for your kind help.

@moderators @Anastasiia_Wirex @Yuliia_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @Pavel_Wirex @Wirex @Palangs04 @crypto3y3 @ChienChien_Wirex @Maryna_Wirex

Best Regards,
Anthony

Hi @M.Ruiz! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Still no update as to when I can expect my funds, would love a real answer. I’ve been locked out of my account for 9 months and don’t wish to wait another month for my funds back! Please someone advise

Thanks in advance

@Yuliia_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @Maryna_Wirex @crypto3y3 @Palangs04 @Ali_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Pavel_Wirex @Wirex

Good Day Palangs04

I did create a support ticket. My ticket number is 646556. Please could you get someone to assist me as the GBP1400 is still not reflecting on my card. I did submit proof of refund when I created the support ticket. Please let me know. Thank you

Hi @Lizzi! Please, check your email for the update. The agent has already contacted you.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi @Maryluz23! Please, check your email. You were updated in ticket 647169. Please, respond to it for any additional questions.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi it’s already done

Hi @Oleg_Levchuk! Please, rephrase your request in order for us to be able to address it.

Kind regards!

2 Likes

Hi @anthonyy! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

2 Likes

@Maryna_Wirex keeps moving my posts but not replying. Is anyone going to
Give my money back now
That you’ve closed my account???

1 Like

Your account is on progress it will fix soon.

1 Like

@Palangs04 dl you know that for certain? You see I don’t understand how someone who’s not an employee would know that?

Your a brownnoser on the forum I want a reply from someone who can actually do something.

Stop moving my post stop replying nonsense. Confirm
You have my bank details and send my money back.

Joke of a company!!

1 Like

im hoping for quicker resolve to your concern sir. :pray::pray:

1 Like

Me too

This is one of the reference numbers requested by one of our apac ambassador 620563

@Maryna_Wirex can somebody confirm my banks details and Bitcoin address have been received?

Why you hidden real bug report on how crackdown on Wirex. Fix PayPal personal transfer noob