Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

@elodie We see on our side that you have already been updated via email several hours ago. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

1 Like

There is no email in my inbox or spam. I just need this sorted asap please, im getting desperate.

I cant see what the problem cod be?
Why can u not see the money in my account before u closed it, u close it, then ??? Did my money dissappear-no its still there, being used by you to collect interest or something while i get mucked round for months before u finally return it.
Instead i wod like u to just push return on yr computer and refund the money back to me; the rightful owner, in timevto hopfilly not ruin xmas for my family.
Thankyou.

Hello!

Ticket: 911496

My account have been blocked and I get no response from you about what the problem is. I am loosing lots of money because of this and its frustrating when I dont know why. I find this very unprofessional and the least you can do is transfer the money back to my original account if you dont have enough people to deal with your problems, whatever they are… The only thing you have answered is that the relevant team is looking into it…

1 Like

I’m really shocked at this point 55 days to receive a bonus that was stated to be received within 30 days?!!!
I have a YouTube channel review and my previous ticket has been closed and they didn’t update me I have been waiting for my bonus for 55 days now!! This is really not right and no one is crediting it are you running out of money? If yes why are you still sponsoring with bonuses to attract people?
Looking forward for another response.
The team has been ignoring me and even when I have given an email record stating that I’m eligible for the bonus and I will receive it within 30 days you still give excuses?!! So what’s the matter please and why my request is not fulfilled
Check the attachment below it shows as soon as I used the referral link to join your app I emailed to have a email proof from your staff stating I’m eligible to avoid any discrepancies and problem but no matter what you are still delaying my bonus??
![image|231x500](
Check my email
Hasnaouihouda23@gmail.com

They have $4500 of mine

Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team as there does not seem to be an account under this email.

Kind regards!

1 Like

@frustrated1 Please be advised that the relevant team is looking into this issue. Also, kindly note that such cases are processing manually, thus it could take some time and I kindly ask you for patience.

I hope for your understanding in this situation.

1 Like

I’m really shocked at this point 55 days to receive a bonus that was stated to be received within 30 days?!!!
I have a YouTube channel review and my previous ticket has been closed and they didn’t update me I have been waiting for my bonus for 55 days now!! This is really not right and no one is crediting it are you running out of money? If yes why are you still sponsoring with bonuses to attract people?
Looking forward for another response.
The team has been ignoring me and even when I have given an email record stating that I’m eligible for the bonus and I will receive it within 30 days you still give excuses?!! So what’s the matter please and why my request is not fulfilled
Check the attachment below it shows as soon as I used the referral link to join your app I emailed to have a email proof from your staff stating I’m eligible to avoid any discrepancies and problem but no matter what you are still delaying my bonus??
![image|231x500](
Check my email

@uda_tygirl The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

The email is enokaviki@gmail.com
Ticket #878250

@elodie The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

My account, including the card, was locked for “security reasons” without any further information. Ticket number is 917309. If I don’t hear back by tomorrow I’ll forward this to a lawyer right away as google results show a massive number of people not getting their money / card access back.

2 Likes

Send complane to FCA (they don’t help but they add some negative status to Wirex) and then make a request to financial ombudsman.

1 Like

Hello @Phil, according to our records, the Support agent has already replied to your ticket. Regards!

1 Like

Hello there, I replied by sending in my SOF form and needed docs, please unblock my account, ticket no. 913862, please check asap, thanks. email on the account is johnnyfung@uhfoods.com

Hi @WAI_CHUN_FUNG, we have forwarded this information to the relevant team, they should check your case at the nearest time.

1 Like

Oh well, dear Wirex. Here i am, (again).
Account locked since first days of september and nothing since then.
If i don’t have my account reactivated during December (2021), i would ask Wirex to delete my account and all informations/datas referring to. And the way to return the Mastercard. I would need also a copy of ALL the transactions that i’ve made : deposits, withdrawals, cryptos transfers etc.
You can rely in me to give my review on Wirex : when others cyptos multicurrencies plateforms like Crypto.com or Binance answer to their customers in few hours, you keep locked my account during 4 months (counting) and i still don’t know why and if i will regain access to.
It’s just UNBELIEVABLE and SAD as well. When i thought the amount of fees that i’ve paid for this… What a disaster. A friend told me to stay away from Wirex after hearing the “story with Contis” but i refused to listed him above all after the crowfunding success. He was right.
Do the necessary but do it fast.
Regards,

Original post (15/09/21)

At Wirex and all your customer service.
I’ve admitted a lot of things concerning your strange way to treat clients : accounts locked without any notification (it’s very special when you’re on vacations with your girlfriend - then you have to explain her that you have money but it’s locked etc.), the TON of documents i had to send includ. very personal informations like proofs of funds, certificates etc. I don’t even count Contis scandal.
Now my account is locked since… Well, let me see : the last time i tried to connect to my Wirex account was on 6th september, without success of course. What did you do since then ? Nothing, i’m afraid. But the FACT is that i don’t even know WHY my account is locked.
No answer, no communication, nothing.

2 Likes

Hello @OhFrankie, thank you for taking the time to write to us. I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible. Best regards!

1 Like

As i said before, I just want to recover my Wirex account. If it’s done before January ok, if not please send me right now the steps to close it and send back your Mastercard. I’m tired of that.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

1 Like