Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hello @ntoanhtn, we have escalated your case to our Support team and you will be updated at the nearest time. Regards!

2 Likes

They didn’t solve it and now it’s 55days I’m waiting for a bonus that should have been sent 55 days ago!!! I have sent the email AS PROOF stating on 23th October that I will receive 20€ as bonus as I completed all the steps and I was eligible and yet they are investigating !!! Investing owhat this is an horrible excuse??? If yourself on 23rd October replied to me saying I was eligible and I completed 4 steps out of 5 and I was eligible for 20euros as bonus thank god as soon as I registered I sent that email to confirm that I was eligible else who knows I would have been treated!!! I have the proof and everything yet I’m treated like this

1 Like

Plz Help with this ticket im waiting since 1 month 872343

1 Like

My account, including the card, has been locked for “security reasons” without further information. The ticket number is 889153. If I don’t hear from tomorrow, I will forward it to a lawyer right away and start an account closure procedure, because Google’s results show that a massive number of people do not get their money / card access again. I now specify that it’s been 3 weeks since its hard and that no response from the support has been transmitted to me for 2 weeks. Warmly

2 Likes

Good morning, another fifteen days please what happened???
Try to solve this embarrassing situation. In a few days this case will close a year!
If you don’t want to solve this problem to take back my money please tell me.
I will try to fix this with other methods.
I think you don’t try solve this anymore.
Please make something if you respect my situation.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Withdrawal issue

They might be some confusion on support from Wirex app and Wirex wallet?

ALLA C.A. ANASTASIIA
Salve, sto cercando di accedere al mio account DA 7 MESI ma mi esce la scritta: l’account non è al momento disponibile. Contattare l’assistenza.

HO SCRITTO 76 VOLTE MA SENZA SUCCESSO!
E’ DAVVERO SCANDALOSO UN RITARDO COSI’ LUNGO!
IL PROBLEMA NON E’ STATO ANCORA RISOLTO.
L’ACCOUNT E’ ANCORA BLOCCATO!
TUTTO CIO’ E’ ASSURDO! PENSAVO FOSSE UN’AZIENDA SERIA!
MI AVETE SCRITTO CHE SAREBBE STATO RISOLTO IN BREVE TEMPO MA ANCORA NIENTE!

Hi, i made a tranfer to my wirex BTC account and this transfer is delayed for 1 month
I’m expecting money for less than 1 days. Is it normal? I’m just getting really worried.
Ticket : 882167

1 Like

Same problem with Litecoin, someone better take care of such cases

1 Like

Hi @amen_nefati :wave:
I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

Thank you for providing your ticket number. I will ask @Yuliia_Wirex to come and raise your request so that it can be processed quickly. :+1:

In the meantime, could you give more details about this transaction please? Did you set low, normal or high fees when you transferred your BTC to your Wirex account?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @tastymfbg :wave:

Do you have a ticket currently open? If so please share it here.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi yes Ticket number : 872343
Transaction is confirmed txid : 6f2daf9141103434504571c42aea6f5dce573a139acf96516f7aa8285e8f0dac
But the BTC was not added to my account.

1 Like

Thank you. Your 882167 & 872343 tickets will be processed shortly.

Best regards!

1 Like

@uda_tygirl We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction. The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi, i made a tranfer to my wirex BTC account and this transfer is delayed for 1 month
I’m expecting money for less than 1 days. Is it normal? I’m just getting really worried.
Ticket : 882167

The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible. It’s highly recommended to delete your previous post as it contains your personal information. Please note that the community forum is a public page and this is not secure to post your personal details in the topic.

Kind regards!

1 Like

@Hanns The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

@Panos76 The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

That’s not true you are sorry else you would have credited my bonus !!! I can’t believe you take 60 days to give 20 euros to a customer