Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

That’s not true you are sorry else you would have credited my bonus !!! I can’t believe you take 60 days to give 20 euros to a customer

@regione555 The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hi, i made a tranfer to my wirex BTC account and this transfer is delayed for 1 month
I’m expecting money for less than 1 days. Is it normal? I’m just getting really worried.
Ticket : 882167

@uda_tygirl We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction. We have escalated this for you.

1 Like

Good afternoon,

Is Wirex accepting new customers? I have 5 people who want to apply but they’re seem to think that they can’t until the FCA dialogue has finished. Is this the case? Are wirex accepting new customers?

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Withdrawal issue

I want to close my account and be done with your company forever. Terribe experience. No replies, no help. Just continiuesaly asking me to wait (5+ months)

Ticket : 968705

Fix it this year or I go to police

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Withdrawal issue

@henrylavery101 Please, note that it depends on the country of one’s residence. As for the UK, the registration of new customers is limited for now.

3 Likes

@eighteight We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

1 Like

Hello John!
I’m just wondering if someone can help me get my refund Mum passed away from cancer I have no money at all and I just want the so Mum could have headstone!:heart: I’m just gutterd by this year and I made a mistake of trusting that I would get my money back! Anyway if there is anything you could do to help? I would be greatly appreciated!
Ragards Francis Flynn Gannon @6355

3 Likes

I want my locked account back, Wirex already lock my account for 6 monthes

1 Like

Hello there @jimmyshiau , can you please share your latest ticket reference number with me so that I can chase it up for you? Thank you

1 Like

599203 and 629253
I think Wirex support team cannot help, they reply me the following response several times

Unfortunately, as we have mentioned before, such cases are not processed by the Support Team directly. Therefore, let me kindly ask you to wait for an update from our relevant team.

1 Like

Hello there @jimmyshiau , I’m really sorry that you are experiencing this delay. Let me flag this with the support team again. Thank you for your continued patience.

2 Likes

Hi @6355 :wave:

Can you please share your last ticket reference number? @ChienChien_Wirex will chase it up for you.

Thank you!

1 Like

<983615>
Hello Wirex Support team.
Can you please tell me nothing happened to my electric bill transfer?
I feel insecure about my assets after more than 24 hours but you guys still haven’t solved the problem.
I hope you guys let me know that you guys are working to help with the issues I’m having.
Thanks for the support wirex team.

1 Like

Hello Wirex Support team.
Can you please tell me nothing happened to my electric bill transfer?
I feel insecure about my assets after more than 24 hours but you guys still haven’t solved the problem.
I hope you guys let me know that you guys are working to help with the issues I’m having.
Thanks for the support wirex team.

I don’t have any tickets because I was told not get any tickets by Natalia of Support!

Same issue as the topic: No halloween rewards claimed

I once thought it was what I was thinking, but I just realized it is the first crypto buys reward, which was “buy $40 get $10 wxt”

As you can see I have bought BTC 3 times during last Halloween, 1 with 780 hkd, 1 with 100.1 usd and 1with 100.3usd, excluding fees.
So, even if the hkd one did not count, I shall at least have 1 $10 wxt reward, which I did not receive till now and 30 working days already passed.

1 Like