Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

You soon get a reply sir.

When will I receive an answer? I have been waiting for the transfer for more than 2 days. I needed to urgently make a transfer, and now my money has been waiting for 2 days.

1 Like

You can chat the live support sir.

How can I do it?

Hello, my transfer is pending, more than 24 hours, and I email you, but nothing has changed, please help me.
Why haven’t they answered me for two days?
After this transfer, the next ones were made without problems, why can’t you process this transfer or return it to the account?
My ticket 1403887

When will my transfer be completed? I’ve been waiting for more than two days???

1 Like

Hello, my transfer is pending, more than 24 hours, and I email you, but nothing has changed, please help me. My ticket(1414107)

2 Likes

Hello, my transfer is pending, more than 24 hours, and I email you, but nothing has changed, please help me. My ticket(1414107)

2 Likes

How quickly did you solve your problem? howling translation in waiting for more than 24 hours

Hello, my transfer is pending, more than 24 hours, and I email you, but nothing has changed, please help me, this is all my money. My ticket 1414107.

@yermolaaa @mastercho We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

@Oleg_Levchuk The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hi Alexander, This is getting abit ridiculous unless you using LETTER MAIL to contact ‘technical support’ it shouldn’t take over a month to get this sorted. Do I need to contact a Ombudsman in LONDON to see what I should do next? Please get someone who can do something to contact me. I dont want to kept being told its being escalated anymore.

Sold I be contacting Financial Frauds sector ? seems that some of the information being directed to us through the customer services is fraudulent as everyone seems to be told there issues have been escalated yet people are constantly contact you guys for support months later. Again - please give me a phone number or email for complaints or someone who can help otherwise ill be contact Financial Frauds.

@Jarrad_Chin We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

This is what you said 1 month ago - an absolutely NOTHING has been done - Request ID #1224212 - If I don’t receive a response of action within this week - I will be taking course action against WIREX.

If you are reading these messages before deciding to USE WIREX - I will genuinely tell you to SHY away from this product - they have taken my money for OVER a month now. REFUSE to help me - keeps telling me ‘case escalated’ TO WHERE? N O ONE HAS CONTACTED ME IN OVER 1 MONTH.

SHOCKING.

@Jarrad_Chin We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Ombudsman and FSC are aware already and they take out their license currently Wirex operating without a license in the UK, you can call the ombudsman and check. Also from their complaint email, I did not get any back response. You should not lose time and report it to Action Fraud and join us in an ongoing case against Wirex in London

So the same rubbish u told me 1 month ago ? nothing has been done - no emails just empty promises. I will be join the rest of the people I guess in there goal to get their money back. lol your reply was pointless whats the point in sending me that rubbish are you a bot? you told me this 1 month ago NO reply has been made 1 month and 2 days in. definitely be telling friends and family to stop using the services absolutely SHOCKING. hope Karma does u wonders for all of you.