Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Wirex blackout in a crucial moment?

Hallo,

My account seems to be frozen from Juanary 1st. I can access, but all button are disabled (can’t deposit by credit card or make any internal transfer ) . I don’t received any communication. I opened ticket number 54403.
Anyone hame my some issues?

51710 ticket still no answere. My money is pending and nothing is happening and cant cancel it. Can someone help and cencel it and return money on my account? Ty

My account is blocked and my card is blocked too!
I cannot access my money since 2020
Helo me please!

1 Like

Hello @yohan
Wirex blocked my account and Locked my account on 22nd Dec. 2020 at 4:58pm UK time, with huge amount of amoney in my account.
They are just replying me copy and paste text. No positive response, Just promises.
Big frustration and too much affects on mental health.
Everyone take action before it will be too late…!!!
Please help each other, Wirex just blocking account and freezng our funds.
Don’t delay, Act Today…!!!

Hi @Pjf
Hello @yohan
Wirex blocked my account and Locked my account on 22nd Dec. 2020 at 4:58pm UK time, with huge amount of amoney in my account.
They are just replying me copy and paste text. No positive response, Just promises.

Hi @Oleg_Levchuk
Hello @yohan

What I can so to speed up the thi gs? I need my money back too 2000 euro

make sure you raise an official complaint as without it the financial ombudsman cant help, spread the word of the terrible service you have received on review sites.

Make sure all emails have the below included.

complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
customercomplaints@wirexapp.com
supportescalations@wirexapp.com

Request to withdraw funds and close accounts, they are not even offering reasons out when they do close your account it appears.

The below is the only post I have seen to date with a resolution if it is true that is and that they will be closing accounts anyway without giving reasons. Best to try and close yourself before the markets collapse and we lose our crypto value.

Good luck

below is from thread -blocked-account-cant-login/4239/797

To adhere to regulatory requirements, we are obliged to conduct compliance checks on our client base. Unfortunately, our most recent check has found your account to be in violation of our Terms and Conditions, and we are therefore compelled to permanently block your account.

** In regard to the outstanding funds on your account, please let us know the details of an external GBP/EUR bank account AND BTC wallet address to which you would ke the remaining funds to be transferred.

Kindly note that, due to applicable legislation and legal requirements, we cannot disclose the reason for your account closure.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation on this matter.

I don’t get any answer to my Questions for release my account!!!
My account is still blocked!( see request 1819954) !!!
Why!!!

1 Like

There was a time when Wirex was best app for Crypto but now they are going to end. Sooner or Later they will close this community support website because members are tell truth on this.
Now afftected members are going to BBC and Sky News to spread awareness about these greedy people who are freezing funds of innocent people.
Lets see Wirex, your all members will be join to get their money back.
All affected members, please tell your story to this email:
complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Be Unite if you want to get your money back. Please raise your voice…!!! Thank you

A post was merged into an existing topic: Read me First - About the Accounts category

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Hello @Hau_Marius,

I would like to ask you to avoid using any kind of offensive language.

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is processing your request. Please note that I’ve also sent you an update via ticket.

I hope for your understanding. Best regards.

Hello @Fatmata952,

I totally understand your frustration, however, at this point, we’re waiting for a reply from the relevant team. Please rest assured, we’ve done everything from our side in order to speed up the process. I understand, that you waiting for a solution a really long time, but I kindly ask you for some additional patience.

Best Regards!

Hi @CHUNHAU,

The relevant team is already looking into your case. They will contact you once there is an update.

Sorry for the delay.

Hi Inna and Anastasia

Please can you get someone to look into ticket: 57697

Hi @angel,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Thank you for understanding!

Please escalate my case to the highest priority also before I have a breakdown or worse

Are my funds safe ? 1830554

Please can I withdraw and close account, surely it’s my right to do this?

1 Like