Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

I can’t send a bank transfer , there is no option apart from wirex to wirex !

Hi @Lloydslade,

Please, be informed that there are some changes in our Terms and Conditions and a new IBAN (International Bank Account Number) should be provided by UAB Payrnet and LHV bank as soon as possible and once it’s done, you should activate your new currency account details and you will be able to transfer funds between your accounts.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

I was ask to update my address on my App but was not given the option to do so. What should I do?

Hi,

My account is verification at the moment but I have provided an appropriate document now. Please would you take a look? I need to access my account urgently. ID: 29855

I was ask to update my address on my App but was not given the option to do so. What should I do?

Hi Joseph here I’ve been ask to edit my address on my Wirex account but I can’t because my account is not giving me the option to edit my address.

Can anyone help how to edit your address on your account via the App

You can’t edit it after the confirmation. If you want another you must pass new verification

1 Like

Thanks man I will request that now

Hi Joseph here I’ve been ask to edit my address on my Wirex account but I can’t because my account is not giving me the option to edit my address.

Can anyone help how to edit your address on your account via the App

Hello Anastasia ticket number is 51692 am new to this so I hope this is the number that you are after

Hi,
I tried to transfer some money from my Wirex GBP account to my UK bank account. The transfer has been pending since the 21st of December 2020.
When will i receive my money?
I made a ticket aswell: Request ID #59686

Hello @www-hug-lv,

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi @Tenjoe,

My colleague from verification has sent you a reply via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Michael_Odendaal,

I can see, that our verification team has already replied to your ticket. Please check it on your side. Regards!

1 Like

Hello, is there anyone whose account has reopened after it was blocked?