Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hello @Connor_9999, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

According to our database, our Support Team updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox and reply to the ticket in case additional assistance is required.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi Wirex team. Im waiting for my address to get verified on my account before the restrictions are lifted but seems too be taking ages sa it normally does

I don’t understand why you can’t open accounts for those you have blocked? After all, all your other clients do not have the ability to deposit / withdraw funds now! Give them the opportunity to just see the picture on your phone and we will be calmer 1,000,000 times! You cannot even provide that! Why are you making us suffer losses! Tomorrow if bitcoin drops, I will lose a lot of money, and I think this is your plan! I believe that you will eventually get our money back, but this will happen only when the rate falls! But all this is called “fraud”, you deprive us of the opportunity to fix our profit from growth!

Give us access to our accounts, we still won’t be able to withdraw our money!

Hello @sprut,

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with an exact timeframe since we have not received it from the relevant team.
Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi Inna,

When do I get access to my account?

Dear @hylai, please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience!

Let me kindly inform you that I have updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Any chance you could look into mine for please Anastasiia?

Ticket 1817416 has still not yet been solved, waiting since December. €100 still missing. Bank of sender contacted you but doesn’t respond to you. I haven’t had a proper response from you aswell in a while. Please solve this!

Still not sorted

Dear @Craig202020, I am sincerely sorry for this delay.

This case has been escalated to our Verification Team. They will check the documents and contact your wife via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Anastasia… I have a blocked account, can you help me?

@Anastasiia_Wirex Thanks for responding

I replied to their update on Dec 20 and provided the information required. They have not replied since then

Here is the timeline

1. Dec 16 - I raise support ticket to reset 2FA on my account (as it stopped working after I changed phone)
  2. Dec 16 - I get a reply via email asking for Selfie with ID and last 3 transactions
  3. Dec 20 - I reply to the email with the required details
  4. SILENCE from Wirex

I hope you guys understand there is NO TICKET I can access other than via email. I CAN NOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT so I can’t open any tickets on my account.

I can’t describe how frustrating this is becoming. Please grab someone, have them call me and get this sorted out today

Hi

I need to order a wirex card. I didn’t activate the previous one and it’s now been closed. I raised a ticket but how do I access this? I’ve heard nothing back since the 30.12.20. All I need is to order a new card can someone actually help with this please

Hello @Hollie_Heaphy, please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience!

Let me kindly inform you that I have updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

@Anastasiia_Wirex can I get a response too?

Hello @Marcin01, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear @sybere,

I have just updated you via the ticket. Could you please check your mailbox and reply directly to this ticket? I will be glad to help you.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Dear @Hau_Marius,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Regards!

1 Like

hello, can’t contact regarding address verification, I’ve been waiting for more than a week and no one answers. I wrote a dozen e-mails, no reply !! will someone tell me what is going on ???

Hi can you help. I can’t see how to start a fresh ticket. You are pending a transfer for nearly 3 days. Why would you do this. I have emailed support and have nothing back.

Can someone help. I am going crazy