Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

hello, I can not contact regarding the address verification, I have sent the relevant documents and I wait more than a week and no one responds. I wrote a dozen or so e-mails, no answer !! will someone tell me what is going on ??? I can’t use the account, isn’t that what a Wirex scam ???

Hello @mensof,

I would be glad to check this for you, could you please provide me with the email address that is associated with your Wirex account via private message?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @Mariano,

We are sorry this unpleasant situation occurred. This case has been escalated to our Verification Team. They will contact you via the ticket shortly.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi I am not getting any response for my requests or being issued with a ticket number from support

Why is my eth transfer always being declined after.phone authorisation says successful

Also I have a number of referrals receiving no messages regarding cards ect …

Thankyou

Hello!

Thank you, replied two times! Please check ticket no: 64038

Thanks!

Dear @CHUNHAU, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is processing your request. Please note that we’ve also sent you an update via ticket.

Best regards.

1 Like

Appalling customer service aint it. Can’t wait to get my bitcoin out of here. How unprofessional is it too put restrictions on your account then leave you in the lurch for weeks on end. On accounts that you need to be how too trade on instantly for profit lol

1 Like

Hi Anastasia still not heard anything can you please help me

Hello @rahat,

According to my check, our agent has already updated you via the ticket. Could you please take a look?

Regards!

1 Like

you need a lawyer to help you claim back at the peak of value you would of cashed out at then add compensation on top for stress , legal fees.

It is beyond disgusting and support don’t care, wirex it perfectly set up to liquidise with no responsibilty.

Anyone with any money in their should withdraw whilst you can, go to a company who care with customer service you speak with.

You have been warned

1 Like

I feel sorry for you. if I get any replies from the authorities, I will let you know.

Hi Anastasia

Thanks for picking this up. How do I access the ticket? What is the update please ?

Thanks

Hollie

Hi, I’ve got an email saying the same thing but how do I access my ticket or see the actual update? I really just need this resolved ASAP

Where is this ticket? How do I even access it?! Why can’t you just email me the update??? This is ridiculous.

Hello @afsar, please accept my apologies for the delayed response and your unpleasant experience.

Our Finances department is currently processing your refund. The point of this delay is such cases are processing by our relevant team manually, therefore, it could take some time.

Warm regards!

1 Like

we are all screwed

1. IS MONEY ON MY WIREX ACCOUNT PROTECTED LIKE MY BANK ACCOUNT?
    The account and associated card is an electronic money product and although we are supervised by the Bank of Lithuania or by the Financial Conduct Authority, it is not covered by the Deposit Insurance System of the Republic of Lithuania or by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. No other compensation scheme exists to cover losses claimed in connection with the account and associated card. We will however ensure that any funds received by you are held in a segregated account so that should we become insolvent your funds will be protected against claims made by our creditors.

Can I have an answer please as to why my eth transfer keeps being declined

I cant get a ticket number, despite my attempts to contact support…

Hello @mokoj,

According to my check, our agent has already updated you via the ticket. Should you have any further questions - please feel free to ask them directly on the ticket.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear @Hoho, your request has been escalated. Our Verification Team will contact you as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

I have not received any update at all, can someone respond to me on live chat