Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Address verification

Still waiting

Any reason why my reply are getting ignored?

Just checking you haven’t fallen asleep

There’s nothing in my inbox. Just a duplicate of this message. I only want a card ordered this is nonsense

1 Like

ticket # 65387 adding funds to debit card still pending from more 24 hours, please fix this.

Hello @Kai, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Read me First - About the Accounts category

Why are so many people just being ignored?

Why isnt anyone answering my requests, I am not even getting a ticket number for email, I just want to know why my eth transfer keeps being declined and why my referals people I actually recommened to you, are also being ignored about when their card will arrive?

Hi @Anastasiia_Wirex , thank you for looking into the issue, but even though I have used new wallet addresses as you suggested, I still can’t send BTC to any external wallet. The error persists. Here is the new ticket: 71246. This is extremely frustrating - I was hoping to keep buying BTC from Wirex but now am very worried…

Hello @Thered, I am sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Please be advised that the ticket number should have been sent to your mailbox. May I kindly ask you to provide me with the email address that is associated with your Wirex account via private message?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @Wes_Sargeant, I am sincerely sorry for this delay. This case has been escalated to our Verification Team. They will check the documents and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Also, I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Ticket 46740
Need to order a new wirex card. Have chased and chased and no response. Exhausted with chasing this simple request. Appalled at the lack of customer service

How do to access these supposed tickets?

Where are these supposed tickets??? I’ve apparently had one raised though no idea where it is

Hi

How do you access your support ticket? I’ve been told I’ve got a ticket raised and no clue how to access it.

I needed support tickets thx

Hello @Anastasiia_Wirex !

Any update on ticket no: 64038 ?

Thanks!

Dear @Hollie_Heaphy,

Could you please check your mailbox? I’ve sent you a message one more time.
Also, I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Warm regards.

1 Like

I have just checked my inbox. I have a copy of your above message and nothing else. So no update on my problem or anything. Other than flooding with messages I’m at a loss of what to do in order to get a simple card ordered. Please resolve this

1 Like