Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Also how do I access my ticket ? All I’ve had is an email the 30.12.20 saying ticket number
46740. How do I access it for an update? If you tell me what I need to do to get this fixed I’ll happily do it but I’m truly at a loss.
I have checked my emails AGAIN and all I have is a copy of your message on email. How does this help me?

Still not sorted

Hi

This is all I’ve received. No update. No way to access my ticket. No resolution. Nothing. What more can I do to resolve this. All I want is a wirex card ordered. That’s literally it. Can someone please help me.

Boa noite.
My ticket 1422874

Mas a questão de não haver aceleração ao meu caso deve-se a que motivo?
Estou muito muito cansado e desiludido com esta situação, está insuportável continuar com este problema. NOVE MESES É LIMITE…
VOCÊS FAZEM TODOS OS SEUS CLIENTES ESPERAR NOVE MESES POR UMA VERIFICAÇÃO?
É VERGONHOSO.

ÊXITO QUE UM SUPERIOR ENCARREGUE DO DESENVOLVIMENTO DO MEU PROCESSO ME DÊ UMA RESPOSTA CONCLUSIVA É RESOLVA LOGO O MEU CASO.
ESTOU CANSADO DISTO.

Boa noite.

Atenciosamente

Manuel Martins Teodoro

A sexta, 8 de jan de 2021, 03:36, wirex.support <wirex.support@wirexapp.com> escreveu:

Summary

This text will be hidden

I have not had any ticket numbers sent, have been trying go send an eth transaction all day it keeps saying contact customer support and declining after it has verified the transaction through my phone.

Did you get my email address?? I dont know how to send it in private, you dont seem to have an inbox

This is quite worrying for an app I have recommended go people, nobody’s customer service should be like this. I always used to get a support ticket and things usually got dealt with

This all seems like a way to drag things on as long as possible in the hope you dissapear

Hello. My account is in the process of address verification. I have sent 3 different documents proving my address tono avail. Could you please have the verification team contact me so we get this solved?

Bonsoir Anastassiia
Je suis toujours à l’attente de la fameuse mise à jour par le support pour le remboursement. Transaction en attente près de 40 jours. Je suis impatient de récupérer mon argent. Client très frustré.

I have messaged my email address,please sort it out asap

Hi, where do you access the tickets? I’ve been told they’ve raised one for me but not sure where to access it and I keep asking and no reply

it seems the usual email that you get when you raise a ticket no longer comes through, you can just email them direct from the registered email address to your account I believe. Very slow service at the moment because of all the problems sadly.

Come on wirex please update us with what is going on?

1 Like

I think I’ve sent about 20 emails and raised all these requests and no reply, not even confirmation it’s raised. I’m just trying to order a card it’s a nightmare

Hello please can you update my case???

There is no update in more than 20
Days!!!

Issue still not resolved… Please help

Ticket 1744662
Change of address

I’ve been trying to change the address on my account since November last year. Submitted POA via email and app. Still nothing. Can you please look into this? Can’t move funds from the account.
Thank you.

Ticket 63996

After days of the transaction being stuck on pending I’ve still had no response at all!

HI , here is my ticket number 64523. i have sent and uploaded original utility bill , would you please check it out and verify my address please . its been few days that i am not able to access my money and do exchange .
thanks

Hello @SH96, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just updated you via the ticket, please check and provide us with a reply for further assistance.

Warm regards!

1 Like

Hi there,
I can’t log into my account, it keeps saying that my 2FA key from google authenticator is invalid.
I have contacted support several times, but haven’t got any reply. Not even a ticket number…
What can I do to get the attention of the support staff?
Best regards
Tobias.

1 Like