Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hi @Alexandre_Wambre,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Hi @mx_wirex,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

Hola. Espero que estén muy bien.
Hace una semana envié un correo a soporte. Técnico e hice una solisitud directamente por la app de Wirex pero no me Dio ningún código de ticket ni e tendido respuesta por gmail.
La solicitud es para el cambio de número celular. Ya que se termino el Contrato que tenia con la empresa y tuve que cambiar la Linea. Agradezco su colaboración para hacer el cambio

Hola. Mi numero de ticket es 96856. Quiero cambiar mi numero de celular.
Pará poder cambiarlo por la app me Dice que me envían un mensaje de texto con un código al Celular el cual no puedo ver, ya que no tengo ese numero de celular por este motivo no puedo continuar con el proceso. Gracias

Is there an issue with Wirex? I have tried to add money to my account this morning, however it keeps getting declined. I want to buy loads of Wirex Token during the fee free weekend#

Today I was unable to withdraw money from an atm.

1 Like

Hello,

Could I check the progress of my ticket please. The email is unclear but it looks like it is 93452. Wirex won’t let me add money to my account.

Many thanks,

Henry

Hello @henrylavery101, please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience!

Let me kindly inform you that I have updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @LadyRia, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Could you please submit your request via Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Dear @fiona, thank you for escalating this case.

Our Verification Department has just informed me that your account was verified successfully, please take a look.

Warm regards!

1 Like

As the title says, just had an email about the new mastercard and asking me to join the waiting list. Can you confirm whether we need to do this if we have invested on crowdcube?

1 Like

Hello Dave, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

Please be informed that you can join the waiting list via the following link:

Best Regards!

I have sent myself around £3300 in xlm stellar to my wirex account using my blockchain account whilst doing so I never included a memo hence I logged into wirex and joined the live chat and requested support when I‘ve had a chat to them they informed me that they will have to manually credit my payment which I responded that’s fine thinking it would take to longer than a day. When I had sent that payment I was literally on the way to the airport about to fly to Dubai and I was going to use those funds for the trip since this money hasn’t come in due to me not adding the memo I had accepted that it was just a unfortunate turn of events I then proceeded to send my friend who was travelling with me £1000 to his gbp account details he should be a recognised payee as I’ve sent to him multiple times but after landing in dubai and using his card in the ATM we realised that my money that I sent isn’t in the card and it’s been on pending ever since and that was on the 13th of December. Due to wirex holding my funds I was stuck in dubai without sufficient funds to access which was a very risky situation and could have went left had I not been with friends. Due to recent bull runs that £3300 xlm stellar is now worth over £5000 and I think after all of this long stuff wirex put me through I deserve for it to just be credited asap and that £1000 I sent to be credited back also. My support ticket is #1815848 and

Hello @Billz, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Helloo

@Anastasiia_Wirex

me on my wirex account, when I report to support, I am not receiving your email’s

I would like you to help me

Dear @tristao_ramos,

Please be advised that the ticket number should have been sent to your mailbox. Could you please check Junk/Spam folder in your mailbox and make sure your spam filters or anti-virus did not block Wirex emails?

Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

Dear @sybere,

Kindly be informed that we’ve sent you 2 messages on the 13th and 15th January but still didn’t receive the requested information. Could you please check your mailbox and provide us with a response?

Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

Hello @Shabbarjuma, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Could you please submit your request via Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

That does not answer my question!

If we are investors, why do we need to join a waiting list when we are supposed get priority?

@Anastasiia_Wirex You have not read the question. Why do investors need to register on a waiting list when they are supposed to get priority?