Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hello Ursit, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

As I can see, my colleague is already working on your case. We will update you shortly via the support ticket.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hello @krvc1995, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

The relevant department is processing your case and I can see that there are no updates at this moment. The agent will update you right away once they have any news.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello Artur, thank you for your request!

I have escalated it to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

@Anastasiia_Wirex sto aspettando notizie. sono 2 mesi che ho il mio account bloccato. id 21419

Thank you, Anastasiia!
I’ve got a reply via email and answered there.

Anastasiia, thanks.
I already sent the info you asked me before, please check

I already answer the update via ticket, please check it out,

Thank you Anastasiia

I am absolutely disappointed with Wirex poor customer service.
I have been trying to get in contact with the support team on this matter through the app and no one seems to know anything. I keep repeating myself to different people and getting annoyed. I have opened ticket number 148756. It’s been two weeks of me trying to access my money and even tried to send to different crypto addresses and the transactions keep saying failed. I cannot even withdraw my money or use it and at this point its appalling.

A post was merged into an existing topic: All transactions getting declined

Solved Issue!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi Anastasiia

The reference number is BIT-794398.

Someone did say they were going to arrange for the funds to be transferred back but it hasn’t been done yet. Do you know roughly how long it will take.

Many thanks

Do you actually have an escalation team?
No response in 3 months. Does that not warrant an urgent response?
Honest answer please. Have you been hacked and lost my data?
If so I have screenshots of all my crypto before lockout.
Now talk to your boss to talk to their boss to talk to their boss to actually do something and ring me +642102641394 to prove your a real person.

Hi please respond to my support request for a new card ASAP #74911

Vous ne repondez pas àma question mais toujours la même chose!!!
Mon compte est maintenant bloqué depuis plus de 2 mois!!! Combien d années vous faut il pour faire vos verifications ??? Le 16 mars, wirex n existe plus et mon argent, je le récupéré comment? Je dois avoir présde 3000 euro qui sont sur mon compte et je ne les aurais plus jamais? Vous me les volez c est ça???

Please my ticket is 1826012

A post was merged into an existing topic: Read me First - About the Accounts category

Hi @Dave1280,

I can see, that we have already updated you via the support ticket.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with an exact timeframe for this situation to be resolved since we have not received it from the relevant team. We keep checking with them regarding the status of the request and will let you know once we have any news.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Hi @Marcin01,

Please be advised that the relevant team is still looking into your case. We will contact you once there is an update.

Sorry for the delay and the inconvenience caused.

2 Likes

Hi @rvrosmalen,

I can see, that the relevant team is already working on your case. We will contact you immediately once it is completed.

Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Hi @Diana,

I have sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your inbox.

Regards!

1 Like