Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hi @levanrogo,

I have just sent you an email in order to specify the additional details of your case, please provide us with a reply so that we could assist you further.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I got an email from you yesterday which I replied too, if you have sent me new email just now there is nothing in my inbox / junk from you @Inna_Wirex

@Anastasiia_Wirex mi confermi per favore che è possibile parlare con il vostro supporto attraverso l’account telegram?

Hi Inna, I received a crypto funds notification from your Wirex team yesterday stating that I have received 4000 XRP to my account. I have checked my account and the funds do not appear to be in my account can you please advise. These are the missing funds just to make it clear.
Thanks for your help.
Leontios Christou.

Hello @wladymix,

I have checked your case and I can confirm that it is still being processed by the relevant team. I have escalated it to the highest priority and I can state for sure you will be updated via the support ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

1 Like

Dear Daniel, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

According to my check, our agent has already updated you via the ticket. Should you have any further questions - please feel free to ask them directly on the ticket.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear Odra, I can see that the problem has already been resolved.

Should you have any other questions, you are welcome to contact us.

Best wishes!

2 Likes

Hello my transfers have failed I can not make transfers I sent you an email and still no response note this is my first experience with Wirex and I already feel disgusted please help me

Hello @Tessa23, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update asap.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi, if I block my Visa wirex card, I will not have to pay the fee. Still do not use the cards have ordered mastercard wirex cards

Hello @HUSSEIN_ALKHAZRAJI,

Could you please clarify your request? In case you need any assistance, please submit a request following this link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account. We will be glad to help you!

Warm regards.

1 Like

Dear Matthew,

Kindly be advised that the ticket number must contain only 6 digits. I suppose it’s not Wirex support ticket number. Could you please double-check and provide us with the correct one?

Looking forward to your reply.

1 Like

Dear @megabitnik, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

Your case was escalated yo our relevant team and I can state for sure that you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Anastasia thank you so much for your time and help. I would like to ask you something else.

Few days ago, I received an email from wirex, telling me that my VISA card is going to stop working on March 16th. From this year. I was suspicious about that message, I didn’t know if it was a real message from wirex or an scam.

So, is this true?
Un that case, where can I request for another card? And how long it’s going to take to have a new one?

Thank you in advance!

Hello Romeo, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

According to my check, our agent has already updated you via the ticket. Should you have any further questions - please feel free to ask them directly on the ticket.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi, when I receive respond for ticket 86294? How long? I sent a few requests but not received any response

Anastasiia why you do not answer me I have serious problem to make the transfer please

Anastasia why you do not answer me I have serious problem to make the transfer please

Help me

Hello Inessa, thank you for your request!

I have escalated it to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket with detailed explanations shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello @Anastasiia_Wirex

Thank you for the reply.
I keep getting the same response of the request being escalated to the relevant team from everyone but with no action being made by this team. As weeks pass by this gets more concerning as to why my request has not been solved and I need this money to pay my due bills or else I will be homeless. It’s really concerning and scary that I cannot even do anything and the trust I had has been broken.