Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Yes, there’s progress! I’m waiting for the verification again.
Thank you for your help. Before, I didn’t get any replies to my requests.

1 Like

I want to stop my visa wirex card, how should I do. I’ll have a card when the mastercard wirex comes out

Dear Angel, I understand how frustrating it is for you to wait for the resolution of this issue, and I kindly ask you to accept our sincere apologies for making you wait for so long.

Unfortunately, such cases are not processed by the Support Team directly, therefore we are unable to unblock your account. At this point, let me kindly ask you to keep an eye on your support ticket since the relevant team will send you an update via the email.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Hello @guiz, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi Inna,

Thank you, I’ve answered to your email, now waiting for resolution.

Best regards

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Hi @Anastasiia_Wirex … there’s still no feedback for my ticket 156186. This is urgent.
Regards.

Dear @levanrogo, thank you for your request!

I have escalated it to our Support Team. They will update you one more time via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi, I have opened multiple tickets over the past month with no response, not even been given a ticket number for any of them. My email is robert.david531@gmail.com

Hello @Leejynx, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello my transfers have failed I can not make transfers I sent you an email and still no answer Note that this is my first experience with Wirex and I already feel disgusted

Hello
I just added 498 euros to my account today and when I want to make a transfer it puts me * transfer failure please try later and since the morning I still can not find a solution. I send an email and still no response.

Help me my mail: fischercarola3@gmail.com

Hello Carola, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have just updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox and reply to the ticket in case additional assistance is required.

Warm regards!

1 Like

hello can you help me i have a serious problem the request number is : 148639

Hola. Quiero saber que pasos que mi solicitud de cambio de número. ya que envié los documentos y las respuestas pertinentes. Pero aún no tengo un correo de respuesta. El ticket es el # 96856. Quedo pendiente gracias por su colaboración

Hola @MD.ARIZA , moveré este hilo a la sección del canal de soporte en el foro, ya que de esa manera uno de los miembros de nuestro equipo de soporte podrá ayudarlo directamente. Recuerde compartir sus números de ticket de soporte o enviar su número de referencia de ticket de soporte al correo electrónico supportescalations@wirexapp.com
Muchas gracias

1 Like

Hola. Gracias por su colaboración. Ya el Equipo soluciono el problema.

1 Like

Hello David, we are glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Should you have any other questions you are welcome to contact us.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Dear Odra,

Please mind that Wirex has decided to close their managed Visa scheme on Contis platform on March 16th. Therefore after March 16th, you will be not able to use your Wirex Visa card for transactions.

Let me kindly inform you that the new multicurrency Wirex Mastercard card without the monthly fee will be available to preorder soon. It will give you the power to effortlessly spend multiple traditional and cryptocurrencies in real life, no exchange required.
You can join the waiting list here: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account

Regards!

1 Like

Dear Tessa,

I totally understand your frustration, however, at this point, we are waiting for a reply from the relevant team. Please rest assured, I’ve done everything from my side in order to speed up the process. I understand, that you waiting for a solution a really long time, but I kindly ask you for some additional patience.

Regards!

1 Like