Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

There is no ORDER CARD option on the apps dashboard

Even though I’m fully verified, completed successfully the verification

And I have some funds in my wallet

What should I do next

Can you fix the problem

Thank you

Thank you. I eagerly await their assistance.

1 Like

Hello @Buchi-88, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Dear @Sallyam,

I have escalated your request to our Verification Team. They will contact you via the ticket shortly.

Regards!

Hello @JosephPile, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

As I can see our agent has already sent you an update. Also, the transaction in question has been successfully sent to the recipient. Could you please check your mailbox?

Thank you in advanced!

Hi Anastasiia,
Thank you for your help. I do hope I get a positive response this time as I am unable to order the new card until it is done.

1 Like

Hello, on March 16 the old card will stop working?

Hello @toshik,

Please, kindly note that our Wirex is striving to cover all the countries to be able to provide our customers with the services with the utmost comfort. Together with that, there are still some countries that due to specific circumstances are not yet included in the list of supported countries for the Wirex cards. To get more details, please, feel free to check our page per the following link:

Regards!

Hy,
My account adress is verifing 20min but no working from monday.
I can’t move btc or eth on euro account with volatility of this week.
My ticket number is 279657

Thanks you

hello,

Apologies for this very late reply,

I’m looking for information about how if I can make my account anymore secure & well now that the new wirex card is available, i should just go and order that i guess.

I do not know how to ‘respond directly via ticket number’, sorry, haven’t done that before…

Michael…

Hello Unika, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

Yes, all Visa cards will be closed on 16th March. But the new multicurrency Wirex Mastercard without the monthly fee is already available for order. Unlike the current Wirex Visa card, the new Mastercard will give you the power to effortlessly spend multiple traditional and cryptocurrencies in real life, no exchange required: How do I order a Wirex card?

Regards!

Hola quiero saber si una vez q se tiene la nueva tarjeta wirex q pasa con la anterior tarjeta visa? Se elimina automáticamente o q hay q hacer para q no se cobre más mes a mes

Hello Marc, I am sorry that you have faced issues with verification.

As I can see our agent has already sent you an update. Could you please check your mailbox?

Best Regards!

Hello Michael,

I apologize for the lack of response, due to the high load with the incoming requests, we were unable to send you the quick update. I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

Nothing for the moment…

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Dear Wirex,
Is still possible to send money to another Wirex member ?
I don’t see the function since you updated your app.
Regards

Were the update? By mail? And my account verify adress again…

Hello cant i access to my account need help plz help me

1 Like

276825 Is my support ticket number and it always seems like I don’t get any help until 1 week or 2 later. I was told by the wirex team on instagram that I would be assisted. Still no reply.

No update on my mailbox…
Someone can check my address on the document request and validate it that I can finally have access to the features of my account. You just sent the masterdard to the same address by DHL with signature… 1 week that bitcoin and etherum fall and impossible to arbitrate it becomes painful.