Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Transferred tokens into wrong wallet

Several weeks and still no answer on my question.
Can you please tell me why the redeem button is not working for me?

Thanks.

Dear Anastalia,

I even don’t know how to check the ticket you sent me. Sorry to tell you that the platform is really not user friendly.

Regards,
Kevin

Hello @Fernan,

Please, pay attention that all Visa cards will be closed on 16th March. Unlike the current Wirex Visa card, the new Mastercard will be without the monthly fee and give you the power to effortlessly spend multiple traditional and cryptocurrencies in real life.

Regards!

1 Like

Hello Marc, please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response.

The relevant team is looking into this issue. I have re-sent you the message. Have you received it this time? Please check the SPAM folder.

Best wishes!

Hi,

I can’t find any information about the fees & limits for the new Wirex Mastercard.
The Fees & Limits page cannot be found.

Hello Markus, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

This case has been forwarded to our relevant team.

Best regards.

Hello @OhFrankie,

Yes, this feature should be available. Could you please try to re-install the app and re-login to your account? In case the issue persists, please submit a request following this link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account and our Support Team will help you with pleasure.

Thank you in advance!

276825 please help with my LTC transaction I have sent you proof via email

Hi Wirex Team,

Good to be here :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a recent open support request (25 February 2021), as I have been unable to verify my ‘Linked Card’.

I have been advised that it ‘SEEMS’ Wirex cannot support cards issued by my well-known bank (Lloyds) or Lloyds Banking Group, and to try using another card.

Although Wirex via their banking partner, do support bank transfers and faster-payments to/from my Lloyds bank accounts.

The majority of my banking is with Lloyds Bank / Lloyds Banking Group, and I only have one bank ‘current’ account and ‘debit card’ - so I am unable to try another card. Which currently leaves my issue unresolved.

Not sure if anyone has/is experiencing this same or similar issue?

I was seeking for this issue to perhaps be looked into further; with the Support Representative saying it ‘SEEMS’. As from them saying this, it appears they may not be 100% sure if my actual ‘Lloyds Bank’ Debit Card is the issue?

Many thanks in advance for your support.

Kindest regards

Michele

Hello Michele, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

According to my check, our agent has already updated you via the ticket. Should you have any further questions - please feel free to ask them directly on the ticket.

Best regards!

Hello @Gustavo_Rodriguez, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

As I can see, this case is currently being processed by our relevant team. They will update you via ticket 280131 directly.

Warm regards.

Hello @AishaSas, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Hi,

I’m proberly thinking too out loud in my head about this, but seeing how this technology can catch us all out,in my case, loading money from 2 different bank cards, but from same bank account, then having wirex card blocked, to going to be using new wirex mastercard, can I assume when it comes to using my new wirex card, it will all be integrated together so I can use both accounts as one? in other words, it will be seamless action across my bank & crypto account? thx.

Hello @Mel0,

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account Our Support Team will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation!

I bought NANO with EUR several times during the month of February 2021, and each time I was charged 1% in fees. Home come? Was February supposed to be fee free?

Hello @kas, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Could you please submit a request following this link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account. We will be glad to help you!

Warm regards.

Buenas tardes.
Estoy intentando pedir la tarjeta nueva, pero al confirmarla me indica ‘’ cuenta no encontrada’’
Por favor, me podéis solucionar este problema?
Gracias.

Hello Daniel, I have checked your case and I can see that your issue was resolved.

Please check it from our end and let me know if you still facing any issues.

Warm regards!

Thanks, I just submitted a formal support request.